Chester's safari zone. Update 10/3/15 Will a mod please close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man!Awesome giveaway for newbies!(I'm 1) :3 can I have the first package?Is it in stock??
btw, My IGN is Aren and my FC is 4270-3086-4150
and what are the ivs of the spitbacks?

Hi there! I would very much like a Kricketune if they're still available. I deposited a level 25, female Magikarp with the message "Chesty." My IGN is Justin. Thank you kindly!

Edit: I got sniped, so I deposited a level 25, female Tentacool. Same everything else. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! thanks a lot for your giveaway. I really would like to have that flawless salamence, if it is still possible!
I deposited a male Marill liv.11 and I wrote CHESTY as message.

Hi there! I would very much like a Kricketune if they're still available. I deposited a level 25, female Magikarp with the message "Chesty." My IGN is Justin. Thank you kindly!

Edit: I got sniped, so I deposited a level 25, female Tentacool. Same everything else. Thanks!
Hello! thanks a lot for your giveaway. I really would like to have that flawless salamence, if it is still possible!
I deposited a male Marill liv.11 and I wrote CHESTY as message.
Still can help you guys

Update 10/3/15

I have done a very poor job of keeping up with my trade thread recently. Thus I need to apologize for the lack of consistency. I have also been very busy lately especially with college stuff. If I was unable to get your pokemon and you would still like to participate in my giveaway just follow the rules. I updated the original post with the times I would be available.

new pokemon.

Jolly
Torrent
31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Evs in attack 252 Evs in speed 6 in health
(4 in stock)

Deposit something on gts asking for a level 51 feraligatr with a special message.

Adamant
Sheer Force
31/31/31/x/31/31

(4 in stock)

Deposit something on gts asking for a level 50 rampardos with a special message.

Adamant
Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31
(1 in stock)

deposit something on gts asking for a level 51 talonflame with a special message

Jolly
Levitate
31/31/31/x/31/31

(1 in stock)

Deposit something on gts asking for a level 51 flygon with a special message.

male
calm
OT: mostthe3rd provided me with the original parent so thank you. The parent was breed by me and hatched on reddit from iSythe
ability: overgrow
moves: leaf storm, aromatherapy, leech seed, body slam
31/31/31/31/31/31
(1 in stock)

male
timid
ability: unburden
OT:Menezjul provided me with the original parent was hatched by user on reddit named Suticat.
egg moves: egg moves:bullet seed, synthesis, leech seed, double kick
(1 in stock)

female
timid
OT: MundaneButterfly on reddit hatched it
ability: unaware
egg moves: knock off, roost, synchronoise
(1 in stock)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
(1 in stock)

Deposit something on gts for all of the pokemon and tell me what you deposit.

I would like to get the Flygon. Can I get it please?
Deposit: Tweetledumb the Male Taillow, level 9
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance! I really like Flygons. :3

I would like to get the Flygon. Can I get it please?
Deposit: Tweetledumb the Male Taillow, level 9
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance! I really like Flygons. :3
PS: My server can't connect to GTS right now, can I reserve the Flygon?
Sent and enjoy:) Have a great day.

Received the cute Flygon! Thanks and you have a great day too!
PS: My server keeps crushing these days; after I deposited, it just crushed again. Didn't know why. :(
hopefully things will get better. If you want something else then feel free to add me next time if this GTS issue keeps happening.

hopefully things will get better. If you want something else then feel free to add me next time if this GTS issue keeps happening.[/quote
Thanks for the offer! I think this may due to bad weather or busy network. My wifi is not that good, but my 3DS can usually manage this so this is strange :/

May I have that Treecko? If so, I deposited a level 2 female Poochyena with the message "Chesty" asking for a level 1 male Treecko. My IGN is Justin. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)