Chester's safari zone. Update 10/3/15 Will a mod please close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-8-8_23-3-19.png

Intro

Hey everyone I have been playing pokemon for well to long and I have been on smogon for to long as well:). Smogon is a great community I mean I never thought I would be able to meet a bear (Ksh13) a mole (.com) and a freakish angel (Viridi) in one place. The best part is I know several other people on smogon. My first pokemon games were pokemon diamond and emerald and I think those were great games. After recent events and my activity on the Intro hub on smogon I decided to take a different approach in my giveaway.

Times to find me online.

Sometimes it can be very hard to find me online. I live in Mountain time zone. In case you don't know what time it is here is a link to a clock.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/denver

Monday: Times to find me. 4:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Tuesday: Times to find me: 5:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Wednesday: Times to find me: 10:00-12:00 pm mountain time (screw you youth symphony)

Thursday: Times to find me: 5:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Friday: Times to find me: 5:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Saturday: Times to find me: Depending on schedule I may be available the whole day

Sunday: Depending on schedule I may be available the whole day.

If I do not respond to your post in the giveaway thread please wait five hours then feel free to PM me and we can work something out. If we live in completely different time zones I will arrange another way to get your pokemon to you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Additional Info

New to smogon and don't know where to start?

Smogon has this great chatroom at http://www.mibbit.com/ type in #smogon and I will mostly be hanging in the #shi room. Not only that but there are other kind users that can help you out with something you need. Here is a list of users Fluke, EonX, Zerius, TheHoodedGamer, QueBien and the big boss skylight

Can't find me online? Need help with the site or just wanna talk?

If you can't find me online feel free to skype message me my username is andrew.0003. Or message me at mibbit.

Last edited:
upload_2015-8-8_23-29-6.png
Breeding packages mainly for beginners
upload_2015-8-8_23-29-9.png

Wanna start breeding so you can trade for that certain pokemon but don't know a thing about breeding?

The rules to get a breeding package:

Post your friend code or IGN and timezone. If we live in a different timezone I will try my hardest to message someone on smogon that lives in a timezone close to yours and try to have them trade whatever I am giving you.

Anyone is welcome to join no matter what and anyone is allowed to take as much as they need. STOCK IS LIMITED so please be aware of that.

I don't do reserves.

Everything does come in a package. That being said though you don't have to take everything included in the package but it would be preferred.

Breedables are non redis. However, please use them as breeding parents I would appreciate it also if you credited me for giving you the parents.

Don't know about redis?

If I don't get back to you right away which happens then message me on smogon or through other various ways possible:) Also everything is breed by me unless stated otherwise.

Last edited:

Breeding packages being offered (packages can change and/or be removed depending on stock)

Package 1:

Egg moves: Fire fang, sucker punch, thunder fang, ice fang

Adamant

Comes with hidden ability

Egg moves: body slam, ancient power, iron head

Adamant

Comes with hidden ability

Egg moves: wide guard

Brave

Comes with no guard

Package 2

OT: Me I breed it myself

Egg moves: Quick attack, feather dance, leaf blade, night slash

Last edited:
Battle ready pokemon

Jolly
OT: Me I breed this myself
Ability: Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
252 EVs in attack 252 Evs in speed 6 in health
(8 in stock)

Adamant
OT: TSV hatched on reddit
Ability: Swarm (non hidden ability)
31/31/31/x/31/31
252 EVs in attack 252 EVs in speed 6 in health
(4 in stock)
The rules:

Deposit something on gts asking for a level 41-50 salamence or kricketune

Leave a random message and tell me what the message is

I don't reserve pokemon so first come first serve.

Everything is full redis.

Last edited:
Soul silver catching projects

Please read!!!

I can catch you anything any day now depending on the time. Please be aware of the times I will be available.

As the title says yes I will catch a few things in my soul silver for anyone that asks on the days I am available free of charge.

The rules:

You may only ask for one pokemon each segment I do. Example: I host this on X day you may participate only once on that X day. However, next time I do this you may participate once again and only participate once.

DO NOT violate the two Pokemon a user rule. Also if you abuse this privalage I can refuse to give you something.

Fill out this templet

Time zone:
Pokemon:
Poke ball desired:
Friend code (or what you put on gts)

I will not catch anything from the safari, in the bug catching contest, anything not obtainable in soul silver, stuff that can be caught in mass outbreaks.

Two Pokemon to a user.

Last edited:
Overstock

The name fits this section perfectly and it also describes what is in this section perfectly. What I will be giving away are some pokemon I have leftover and that I don't need. You can take as many overstock pokemon as you want. Everything is FULL REDIS (unless mentioned). Stock is limited and what you see can be gone the next day.

Rules:

Deposit something on gts

Jolly
Torrent
31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Evs in attack 252 Evs in speed 6 in health
(1 in stock)

Deposit something on gts asking for a level 51 feraligatr with a special message.

Adamant

Sheer Force

31/31/31/x/31/31

252 Evs in attack 252 Evs in speed 6 in health

(4 in stock)

Deposit something on gts asking for a level 50 rampardos with a special message.

male

calm

OT: mostthe3rd provided me with the original parent so thank you. The parent was breed by me and hatched on reddit from iSythe

ability: overgrow

moves: leaf storm, aromatherapy, leech seed, body slam

31/31/31/31/31/31

(1 in stock)

female

timid

OT: MundaneButterfly on reddit hatched it

ability: unaware

egg moves: knock off, roost, synchronoise

(1 in stock)

Deposit something on gts for all of the pokemon and tell me what you deposit. All of the breedables come at level 1 untouched

Last edited:
There is always room to improve so there will be more to come. I know this giveaway thread is kinda an odd ball so if the mods have a problem with that let me know. Thanks more will be coming as well and your free to post

I just have one question, what do you mean by breeding package? I'm just a bit confused.
There packages of spitbacks you use for breeding. So all the Pokemon that are in package one come in package one and you get all those Pokemon by just simply asking.

I made this giveaway mainly to help out skylight and the intro hub forum. I enjoyed the direction things were heading in for the intro hub so thanks:). I want to take a break from smogon though. Don't worry I will continue where I left off and will continue my giveaways. I will re open this giveaway thread when I feel like I'm ready to come back to smogon. Until then if you need something I do check my emails and I get notifications of any pm's I receive. I also have a skype andrew.0003. Master mol .com sorry to have you constantly close down my stuff but thanks. Hope to come back soon.

Last edited:
Hey, can I have a Darkrai please? Didn't manage to arrange a trade with you the last time you gave them away. Have already added your FC, mine is 5172 0349 9697 and can trade anytime now if you're available. Thanks in advance!

Hey, can I have a Darkrai please? Didn't manage to arrange a trade with you the last time you gave them away. Have already added your FC, mine is 5172 0349 9697 and can trade anytime now if you're available. Thanks in advance!
Adding you hope to see you online. Please add my friend code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)