Chester's safari zone. Update 10/3/15 Will a mod please close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I deposited a level 11 Marill. Same message. Fingers crossed! :)

I gotta go now for breakfast so can I catch up with you around 40 mins later?

Deposited a lvl 22 Loudred for Salamence, if you're still giving them out :)

Message is SELAMUNCE and IGN is Asch

Thanks again!

Hi! How does the Overstock part work? I ask for a pokémon, and if you have it, we log in at the same time and trade? Or is the list somewhere and I missed it?
In case it's the former, I'm looking for a Squirtle or Wartortle with HA. If it is female, all the better. Also looking for two safari Dittos: one with Bold nature, the other with Impish nature.

Hi! How does the Overstock part work? I ask for a pokémon, and if you have it, we log in at the same time and trade? Or is the list somewhere and I missed it?
In case it's the former, I'm looking for a Squirtle or Wartortle with HA. If it is female, all the better. Also looking for two safari Dittos: one with Bold nature, the other with Impish nature.
No that's not quite how it works mate normally I would have a Pokemon there that's leftover from previous giveaways that's what you can ask for.

So someone traded a random Kricketune... So again i deposited a wurmple lvl 4 with the message i like cake.
My IGN is Batmatt

Hey I deposited a Lv. 17 Sandshrew nicknamed Stanley asking for Salamence. Random message says "Supernova". My IGN is Emil. Hope you still have some left. Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)