Chester's safari zone. Update 10/3/15 Will a mod please close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chesty, yet another great giveaway! Would I be able to get one of the Salamence please? I've deposited a level 30 female Phantump, IGN Steve and message "Chesty". Thank you! :-D

Chesty, in addition to the Darkrai, can I have a Kricketune as well?
Deposit: Linoone, female, level 29
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance!

Could I please get a Kricketune? I seem to be one of the few people who actually like that little guy :D
I deposited a female level 3 Pikachu with the message "Chesty". My IGN is Hannes.
Thanks in advance!

Could I please get a Kricketune? I seem to be one of the few people who actually like that little guy :D
I deposited a female level 3 Pikachu with the message "Chesty". My IGN is Hannes.
Thanks in advance!
Will you be around in a few hours I'm out with family eating brunch

I will be. Even though I don't quite get why I have to be around, since I already deposited the Pikachu ;)
Thanks again
I just saw the Pikachu got sniped, so I redeposited a female level 13 Mareep for the Kricketune. Message is "Chesty" again, IGN is Hannes.
Thanks ;)

Excuse me, could I apply for a Salamence? I deposited a level 50 Hitmonlee with the message KURIBOH (3 cheers for yugioh)! IGN Owen

Thank you!
I guess I never followed up on this :P Let me know if you still have one available :) I'll be online most of the day and this evening.
My kricketune got sniped, I redeposited a level 38 female kricketune. Thanks a lot!
I just saw the Pikachu got sniped, so I redeposited a female level 13 Mareep for the Kricketune. Message is "Chesty" again, IGN is Hannes.
Thanks ;)
I can still help you guys I should be available most of today and most of tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)