Chester's safari zone. Update 10/3/15 Will a mod please close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll try as I am about to go to sleep
EDIT:I deposited a level 16 male zuvat, hope that is easier to find

Omg, have seen just now the flawless meganium... would be too much to ask for this guy too?

Deposited a luvdisc level 25 female ign:tony message:chesty

Sorry for this second asking... if it's too much just tell me, thank you again for the kriketune^^:)

Hey to anyone that still needs something I can help out. I can also now catch everyone soul silver stuff free of charge any day. The point of this is to give people something to use for breeding. I can decline to catch you something if I sense you'll be abusing this power. Two Pokemon to each user (maybe if I'm feeling generous to newer users it can be more). Enjoy.

Hiya, first let me just say thanks for doing this giveaway!

Just bought my 3DS + Alpha Sapphire four days ago kinda wanting to get into competitive :P (Usually just played showdown).. already clocked 28 hours and bred my first Timid Synchronizer for a near perfect (SR'd) Thunderous ^_^
Back to the point, could I have one of your salamence? (I left a ralts with the message "rawpatty cooks!" in the GTS)
Also interested in the breeding package #1! Do I need to set that up by having three pokemon trades separately? (Also were there three distinct pokemon for both egg moves + different egg groups? - )
My friend code is 4614-0197-2791! I've already added you.
My time zone is GMT +12, but I can probably make any time.

Thanks again!

Quick edit: The ralts is level 1

Last edited:
Hiya, first let me just say thanks for doing this giveaway!

Just bought my 3DS + Alpha Sapphire four days ago kinda wanting to get into competitive :P (Usually just played showdown).. already clocked 28 hours and bred my first Timid Synchronizer for a near perfect (SR'd) Thunderous ^_^
Back to the point, could I have one of your salamence? (I left a ralts with the message "rawpatty cooks!" in the GTS)
Also interested in the breeding package #1! Do I need to set that up by having three pokemon trades separately? (Also were there three distinct pokemon for both egg moves + different egg groups? - )
My friend code is 4614-0197-2791! I've already added you.
My time zone is GMT +12, but I can probably make any time.

Thanks again!

Quick edit: The ralts is level 1
Sent enjoy your time on smogon:) if you need something else let me know.

Hi Chesty! Awesome giveaway thread - would I be able to snag one of those Meganiums if you have any left available?

If so, should I ask for a level 51 Meganium or a level 1 Chikorita?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)