looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need help?

I can trade whenever your online.

same for you as mentioned above.

I do not have a shiny gengar. To receive the shiny onix can you please answer the question to receive the shiny onix. The questions are under the hide tags. Thanks:)
Hey I am online

hi can i please request a moon ball gastly and a heavy ball geodude?
ill put my info here just incase you want to direct trade instead
fc is 5000-4533-7763
ign: May

ill deposit a male poochyena level 11 with the msg chester, please msg me when you have trade so i can put the next one up. Thank you :)

hi can i please request a moon ball gastly and a heavy ball geodude?
ill put my info here just incase you want to direct trade instead
fc is 5000-4533-7763
ign: May

ill deposit a male poochyena level 11 with the msg chester, please msg me when you have trade so i can put the next one up. Thank you :)
put something up now.

Hey Chester, how are things going ;) ?

I see you are busy, damn! It's a miracle you're still here, respect mate. I was wondering, that Oddish you have there for trade, is it a female with HA (Run Away)? Take your time replying, I know you are busy.

Keep your chin up! You are one of the good guys.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey chester!
Could I have that Krabby? I've put up a level 12 female Flabebe with the message "Smog". Trainer name is "You".

What was the coolest beach you have ever been to?
I'd have to say I loved Flaming Bay in Costa Rica. It's a really great place to visit!

Hey Chester, how are things going ;) ?

I see you are busy, damn! It's a miracle you're still here, respect mate. I was wondering, that Oddish you have there for trade, is it a female with HA (Run Away)? Take your time replying, I know you are busy.

Keep your chin up! You are one of the good guys.
If you're talking about the lure ball oddish it does not have HA. However I can still trade you a spitback if interested. Also there is no way lure ball oddish can have HA.
Hey chester!
Could I have that Krabby? I've put up a level 12 female Flabebe with the message "Smog". Trainer name is "You".

What was the coolest beach you have ever been to?
I'd have to say I loved Flaming Bay in Costa Rica. It's a really great place to visit!
still there?

If you're talking about the lure ball oddish it does not have HA. However I can still trade you a spitback if interested. Also there is no way lure ball oddish can have HA.
Ah, that's a shame. I never knew that. I'm only looking for a HA oddish. If that's not the case, than I won't have any use for it. Thanks though ;)!

Enjoy your day and I'll be talking to you soon!

Ah, that's a shame. I never knew that. I'm only looking for a HA oddish. If that's not the case, than I won't have any use for it. Thanks though ;)!

Enjoy your day and I'll be talking to you soon!
sure thing it does have three egg moves though want a male one in that case?

Hey how is it going oh the shiny Onix has 4ivs hp atk def and sp. def also any luck on that ha Bulbasaur yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)