looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Requested: Scatterbug
Pokemon Deposited: Tirtouga Male Lvl 1
IGN: Isidore

My favorite bug has to go to Mega Beedrill, even though i love Galvantula more competitively. Beedrill was not the greatest Pokemon until it got its mega, but it showed the world even the worst Pokemon still have potential. Thanks Ken Sugimori!
FYI: I just took the ACT today to XD. Alot harder than the SAT. But now its over and finals are over i can start playing Pokemon again.

Thanks!

Pokemon Requested: Scatterbug
Pokemon Deposited: Tirtouga Male Lvl 1
IGN: Isidore

My favorite bug has to go to Mega Beedrill, even though i love Galvantula more competitively. Beedrill was not the greatest Pokemon until it got its mega, but it showed the world even the worst Pokemon still have potential. Thanks Ken Sugimori!
FYI: I just took the ACT today to XD. Alot harder than the SAT. But now its over and finals are over i can start playing Pokemon again.

Thanks!
it got sniped also please respond to my pm from ages ago about the banner work I did for you. Thanks

edit: sent.

Last edited:
Think you guys can redeposit for me.

Also hosting a cool giveaway with several pokemon to choose from. Feel free to answer any of the four questions and pick your prize depending on which question you have answered. You may only answer one question:).
Redeposited a Treecko lvl 1 male with the message chester. Ign is BeeJae

I am about to put a ralts on. Are you online?
Sorry for the late replies everyone I can help you guys tomorrow for sure.
before requesting it i just want to ask, does the chikorita have the hidden ability?
no but it's a shiny Pokemon so I mean....also I have a hidden ability meganium from the poke bank event. If you look at my trade thread I have a borrowing parent program. You can borrow my meganium for breeding.

Hey chester, i am looking for a Shiny Kyogre for a while. Im hoping to get one from you.
IGN:Razer
Rquestet Pokemon: Kyogre Shiny
Deposited Pokemon: Eevee lvl-10 Male

Sorry for the late replies everyone I can help you guys tomorrow for sure.

no but it's a shiny Pokemon so I mean....also I have a hidden ability meganium from the poke bank event. If you look at my trade thread I have a borrowing parent program. You can borrow my meganium for breeding.
hi Chester, thank you for the reply and I can't seem to find the rules for the parenting program. maybe because I'm on my phone atm cause I'm at work but is it okay if I borrow the meganiun.

I am about to put a ralts on. Are you online?
I can still help you guys.
Hey chester, i am looking for a Shiny Kyogre for a while. Im hoping to get one from you.
....I have a shiny kyogre yes but posting in my giveaway and asking for a pokemon I'm not even offering is probably not the smartest thing to do. Let me know when your back online and I will see what we can do.
hi Chester, thank you for the reply and I can't seem to find the rules for the parenting program. maybe because I'm on my phone atm cause I'm at work but is it okay if I borrow the meganiun.
did you check my trade thread that would be the place to go for this. Please check my trade thread which should be in my signature thank you.
Can i ask u if shroomish has ability quick feet?
Thx for answer :)
If you are talking about the friend ball shroomish if I recall quick feet is the hidden ability right? Correct me if I am wrong. If that is the case there is no way possible that a friend ball shroomish can have the hidden ability.

If you are talking about the friend ball shroomish if I recall quick feet is the hidden ability right? Correct me if I am wrong. If that is the case there is no way possible that a friend ball shroomish can have the hidden ability.
Ah ok xD so i can to have a heracross in dream ball? :)
After i will write other post where i will put information of gts
thx again for giveaway :)

The best beach i would have to say i ever been to would have to have been AC(Atlantic City) .. SUmmer time there is pure joy in 2 words...I Will be depositing a deoxys lvl 80 for a lvl 50 Male Totodile.. plz n thank you. My ingame name is Nozarashi (currently online)

Ferraligator
male
Jolly
OT: Apexe on reddit hatched it
ability: torrent
egg moves: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet

Last edited:
I deposited a electrike female ( in safari ball) liv 1
IGN: ubbu
I would like to have a heracross femali in dream ball
thx again :)

The best beach i would have to say i ever been to would have to have been AC(Atlantic City) .. SUmmer time there is pure joy in 2 words...I Will be depositing a deoxys lvl 80 for a lvl 50 Male Totodile.. plz n thank you. My ingame name is Nozarashi (currently online)

Ferraligator
male
Jolly
OT: Apexe on reddit hatched it
ability: torrent
egg moves: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet
I'm not going to even check you're asking for a level 50 totadile or feraligatr. I'm not gonna EV train a pokemon that I am already giving out for free if that's what you thought sorry. If you want though I can still give you a level 1 totadile just simply reply to this post with what you redeposit.
I deposited a electrike female ( in safari ball) liv 1
IGN: ubbu
I would like to have a heracross femali in dream ball
thx again :)
I sent your heracross.
Can I have an update on this? thanks.
Do you still want this? This will be the last time I ask.
Most likely.. i think i redeposited like 4 times yesterday haha. I'll let you know if i'm online once i get home. Hopefully you're still around :)

Edit: i'm online right now..
we need to find a time to trade. Please don't edit your post next time I can't see your edits. Thanks.

First off, thank you for doing this and I can't believe how rude people are to you during this process omg so props to you for still doing this.
ANYWAYS
requested pokemon: Dive Ball Female Totodile, if none left Female Level Ball Weedle line :)
IGN: Seth
Deposited Pokemon: Male Level 1 Goomy with tag line "Chester" asking for level 1-10 female totodile

First off, thank you for doing this and I can't believe how rude people are to you during this process omg so props to you for still doing this.
ANYWAYS
requested pokemon: Dive Ball Female Totodile, if none left Female Level Ball Weedle line :)
IGN: Seth
Deposited Pokemon: Male Level 1 Goomy with tag line "Chester" asking for level 1-10 female totodile
Thanks for the kind words it means a lot:). I have actually thought about taking a long break from smogon. I'm still here though so I guess I'm gonna stay for a whileXD. Also thanks for the goomy spitback:) Also the totadile was sent:)

I'm not going to even check you're asking for a level 50 totadile or feraligatr. I'm not gonna EV train a pokemon that I am already giving out for free if that's what you thought sorry. If you want twe need to find a time to trade. Please don't edit your post next time I can't see your edits. Thanks.
I'm not going to even check you're asking for a level 50 totadile or feraligatr. I'm not gonna EV train a pokemon that I am already giving out for free if that's what you thought sorry. If you want though I can still give you a level 1 totadile just simply reply to this post with what you redeposit.

I sent your heracross.

Can I have an update on this? thanks.

Do you still want this? This will be the last time I ask.

we need to find a time to trade. Please don't edit your post next time I can't see your edits. Thanks.
Sorry about that. Didn't know it worked that way honestly. I can redeposit now if you're around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)