looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a battle ready charizard :)

Fav champion is Steven. He was the first champion I battled and he seemed more chill than someone like Blue (tho i like Blue too, but for different reasons). He has some pretty sweet pokemon like his Metagross, and I just found it really fun to battle him.

Depositing a level 9 female marill with your username as the message, IGN is Shabab. I know you said you won't be around for awhile, so i'll just keep it up on the GTS, doubt it'll be sniped.

Hi man, my Forretress on GTS got sniped in the end, lol.

Anyway, can I ask for the Battle Ready Charizard?

Answer to the question:

My favorite Champion is definitely Gary, as it made absolutely sense to me to challenge my rival for the final battle.

I've put a level 1 Aerodactyl, IGN is Giacomo - looking for level 91 or higher Charizard with message "chester0334"

Thanks in advance! :)
I laugh my pants off saying this but I sent you your charizard.
Hi, can I have the Darkrai, please? My IGN and FC are in my signature.

- My favorite champion is LANCE! He was the original dragon user, and he used my favorite pokemons.
still there?
ok Question 2 Anorith Fossils are so cool they are a key to the past
ok Question 3 Totodile i like go to Pine Island Beach cuz there no Beaches where I live
You're a cool guy dude but you can only ask for one pokemon:/ Rules are rules. Let me know when you're back online.

darkbluespark sent you the charizard.

You're a cool guy dude but you can only ask for one pokemon:/ Rules are rules. Let me know when you're back online.

ok my bad I take the Totodile

Last edited:
I'd like a free Darkrai if still available, please!

Favourite champion is probably Cynthia, as she's the first champion to use so many cool and competitively viable pokes with decent movesets (think Lucario, Garchomp, Togekiss). Plus, she looks cool. :p

Have added your FC. Mine is 5172 0349 9697, IGN Tortoise. I can trade anytime today or 2000-0100hrs GMT+8 on weekdays. Thanks in advance!

Nice giveaway! Can I have Darkrai please?

My favourite champions is Steven. To start with, Steven is a generous guy as he gives you a Beldum before you challenge him. As a ten year old kid, that makes an impression, lol. Moreover, he uses steel Pokemon, which are my favourite. During my first play of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire I was especially impressed by Aggron. I really enjoyed fighting it.

My IGN is Max.
My FC is 4227-2126-7931.

I am able to trade later today if you are :).

Last edited:
hy chesty nice giveaway as always ! can i get that bttle ready chaarizzard?

I depositeda Lvl5 Shroomish with the message "chestyrule"
IGN: GEPESE

My favourite champios is Lance, because, well...you know, 3 fucking Dragonites!! ajajajajja

thank you !!

ok my bad I take the Totodile
I'd like a free Darkrai if still available, please!

Favourite champion is probably Cynthia, as she's the first champion to use so many cool and competitively viable pokes with decent movesets (think Lucario, Garchomp, Togekiss). Plus, she looks cool. :p

Have added your FC. Mine is 5172 0349 9697, IGN Tortoise. I can trade anytime today or 2000-0100hrs GMT+8 on weekdays. Thanks in advance!
Nice giveaway! Can I have Darkrai please?

My favourite champions is Steven. To start with, Steven is a generous guy as he gives you a Beldum before you challenge him. As a ten year old kid, that makes an impression, lol. Moreover, he uses steel Pokemon, which are my favourite. During my first play of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire I was especially impressed by Aggron. I really enjoyed fighting it.

My IGN is Max.
My FC is 4227-2126-7931.

I am able to trade later today if you are :).
I've added you. I can trade today for the following 5 hours, I think. Hope we can do the trade!
I can help you guys right now.
hy chesty nice giveaway as always ! can i get that bttle ready chaarizzard?

I depositeda Lvl5 Shroomish with the message "chestyrule"
IGN: GEPESE

My favourite champios is Lance, because, well...you know, 3 fucking Dragonites!! ajajajajja

thank you !!
sent.

chesty can i have a battle ready charizard, msg is chesty and i deposited a lvl 1 female larvitar.
My favourite champion is Lance because he uses my favorite type of pokemon dragons and in that era dragons dominated the region and were the best just like him

Last edited:
chesty can i have a battle ready charizard, msg is chesty and i deposited a lvl 1 female larvitar.
My favourite champion is Lance because he uses my favorite type of pokemon dragons and in that era dragons dominated the region and were the best just like him
sorry made a mistake chesty, its a level 1 larvitar.

Would I be able to request a Darkrai? My information is in my signature. I'd be using my X.
My favorite champion would be Diantha. She was tha champion of the first Pokemon game I ever personally owned. Her champion music is just so good and her team has some of my favorite fossil Pokemon.

Would I be able to request a Darkrai? My information is in my signature. I'd be using my X.
My favorite champion would be Diantha. She was tha champion of the first Pokemon game I ever personally owned. Her champion music is just so good and her team has some of my favorite fossil Pokemon.
come online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)