looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that Hippopotas looks really sweet in that Luxury Ball. Could I have one?
Sorry for the late response either ways just thought I would let you know it does not have HA. However, if you still want one just throw something up on gts.

Is it okay if I reserve the Groudon you soft-reset please? I was gonna put up a Pokemon right now, but apparently I need to update my game and system to access the GTS. Thanks in advance!

Is it okay if I reserve the Groudon you soft-reset please? I was gonna put up a Pokemon right now, but apparently I need to update my game and system to access the GTS. Thanks in advance!
I'm not even available right now think you'll be around in about 7 hours?

Edit: follow the giveaway rules answer the question first actually before you ask.

I'm not even available right now think you'll be around in about 7 hours?

Edit: follow the giveaway rules answer the question first actually before you ask.
Okay, time to answer the questions!

1. I haven't ever been on vacation, all my trips to other countries are to visit family, and I don't think that counts.
2. N/A
3. I would really like to go to Europe especially England and France to see all the beautiful art and architecture and historic things and also to Wales because it also has such a deep, intricate history.

Edit:
Deposited Lv.1 Ralts male in Pokeball
IGN: Moeez

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Okay, time to answer the questions!

1. I haven't ever been on vacation, all my trips to other countries are to visit family, and I don't think that counts.
2. N/A
3. I would really like to go to Europe especially England and France to see all the beautiful art and architecture and historic things and also to Wales because it also has such a deep, intricate history.

Edit:
Deposited Lv.1 Ralts male in Pokeball
IGN: Moeez

Thanks in advance!
sorry for the late response it was an exhausting day after work so I fell asleep. Either ways it was sent.

Hi, could I please have a Riolu/Lucario? It's ability doesn't matter.
If yes, I've deposited a lv 1 female Heracross, IGN: Stefano, message: Chester, searching for a Lv 1 Riolu.
Thank you!

If yes, I've deposited a lv 1 female Heracross, IGN: Stefano, message: Chester, searching for a Lv 1 Riolu.
Thank you!
it's been a while I would redeposit. Also male or female?

question 2 i like fossils cuz they are the key to the past and how Dinosaurs lived and as for archaeology you don't know it what your going to find.
can you give a onix a Metal Coat yes or no?

question 2 i like fossils cuz they are the key to the past and how Dinosaurs lived and as for archaeology you don't know it what your going to find.
The metal coat I'm not sure and I'm not home right now so we need to figure out another time to trade.

The metal coat I'm not sure and I'm not home right now so we need to figure out another time to trade.
ok well how bout I trade u a Pokemon that has a Metal Coat and u put it on the onix and I will trad back the Pokemon u traded me back for the Pokemon I traded u back will that work yes or no?

ok well how bout I trade u a Pokemon that has a Metal Coat and u put it on the onix and I will trad back the Pokemon u traded me back for the Pokemon I traded u back will that work yes or no?
I can give you a metal coat I'm just not sure if I have one.

Hi, my IGN is: Giacomo
I've put a level 31 Male Feraligatr nicknamed Chompa (Due to people trading me their Feralis for my shits) with message "chester0334" looking for 91 or higher level Feraligatr (tell me if it isn't that level)
I would like to have the Shiny Feraligatr with 5 IVs.

"The coolest beach I've ever been to was at Sharm El-Sheik. It was really cool but I also like the beach I always go to in Italy, at Pietra Ligure."

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
hey chester, im looking at the gengar you got and im hoping its still available. if it isnt available anymore could i please get that steelix? thanks in advance and looking forward to a reply ill put up something in return when your ready. hopefully they are shinies ;) again thanks in advance. also, id like to say thanks for having this giveaway thread for people that want free stuff, helping alot of people out here! hopefully gunna be doing trades with you in the future.

Thank you!
Still need help?
I can trade whenever your online.
Hi, my IGN is: Giacomo
I've put a level 31 Male Feraligatr nicknamed Chompa (Due to people trading me their Feralis for my shits) with message "chester0334" looking for 91 or higher level Feraligatr (tell me if it isn't that level)
I would like to have the Shiny Feraligatr with 5 IVs.

"The coolest beach I've ever been to was at Sharm El-Sheik. It was really cool but I also like the beach I always go to in Italy, at Pietra Ligure."

Thanks in advance!
same for you as mentioned above.
hey chester, im looking at the gengar you got and im hoping its still available. if it isnt available anymore could i please get that steelix? thanks in advance and looking forward to a reply ill put up something in return when your ready. hopefully they are shinies ;) again thanks in advance. also, id like to say thanks for having this giveaway thread for people that want free stuff, helping alot of people out here! hopefully gunna be doing trades with you in the future.
I do not have a shiny gengar. To receive the shiny onix can you please answer the question to receive the shiny onix. The questions are under the hide tags. Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)