CAP 4 CAP 4 - Art Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did no one think of a mushroom lol.

Also Cartoons!, I thought you were going to do a redraw of it with a poison barb instead of a drill?

Wolf isn't utility enough, though it is very good KoA. Cartoons still wins so far. All the others... Mole isn't poison, really, Mushroom could work, but not enough utility.

Wolf isn't utility enough, though it is very good KoA. Cartoons still wins so far. All the others... Mole isn't poison, really, Mushroom could work, but not enough utility.
Rapid spin, go on head and spin, spikes and t-spikes, the spikes, encore, turn the sand body in to hands (think sandman from spidey) tail wind by um... i don't really know... gravity and trick room by making quicksand... haze and tailwind by the toxic fumes cap, reflect and light screen... well if electrode can do it, why cant a mushroom? Snatch by like making sand near the enemy and then snatching... Perish song cause it's kinda zombie like... and i forgot the other utility moves...
If my artwork was better, i would say the mushroom has a fair chance of winnin...

If anyone would want to take a crack at coloring mine, be my guest. I don't know why, but I can't get the colors to look right together... I guess that's an easy sign of mine not having a chance to get picked as a finalist, huh?

The mole is really cool, but it looks more ground/grass than ground/poison to me.
What I was thinking is that the whole concept is cool, maybe instead of a flower you kinda go for the sickly mushroom looking thing instead? It might turn out to look more poisonous, but who know if it'll actually look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)