CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 9.5 (Main/Secondary Ability Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
120BP/100% 120BP/100%

or

120/80% 80BP/100%

Oh, wait. Random numbers mean nothing...
Now what the hell are you talking about?

Also at Captain, if he can go by stats deserving Pressure. Than why can't i go off Rock Head being needed for more game play situations than Pressure does. As i already stated in my semi wall of text.

Stop being silly the pokemon has defensive stats,and is going to get probably going get at least some of fire and grass support moves aka wisp,leech seed,synthesis, and sleep powder.It has mediocre attack and low speed believe what you want.I will put it this way defensively it is better or in same league than Deoxy LG.I don't care if gets does not pressure(i voted rock head) but i know what ability should be more effective on it.

Stop being silly the pokemon has defensive stats,and is going to get probably going get at least some of fire and grass support moves aka wisp,leech seed,synthesis, and sleep powder.It has mediocre attack and low speed believe what you want.I will put it this way defensively it is better or in same league than Deoxy LG.
Meh, I will personally run a CB set, assuming he gets Rock Head.

Wood Hammer and Flare Blitz

or

Fire Blast (85% accuracy BTW) and Grass Knot

Much clearer?
What does that have to do with ANYTHING, i already put half of this into my post the first time. Why are you guys pointing out shit that i have already pointed out. Also the way you're comparing it is stupid. Look how i compared the moves and then look how you compared the moves

Lil Ant's comparison

How? 120 Base Power moves both with great STAB so you don't let Blissey and Snorlax stand in your way. Or for the simple fact that they have 100 accuracy, while Fire Blast has 85 accuracy. Grass Knot isn't always 120 Base Power and Solar Beam needs Sunny Day to work effectively. Wood Hammer also seems like a better option to hit Tyranitar, Vaporeon and Starmie with, rather than use Grass Knot.
Other guy's comparison

Wood Hammer and Flare Blitz

or

Fire Blast (85% accuracy BTW) and Grass Knot
Stop being silly the pokemon has defensive stats,and is going to get probably going get at least some of fire and grass support moves aka wisp,leech seed,synthesis, and sleep powder.It has mediocre attack and low speed believe what you want.I will put it this way defensively it is better or in same league than Deoxy LG.I don't care if gets pressure but i know what trait is better on it.
I'll say your opinionated sentence my way.

Stop being silly, the Pokemon has offensive typing, and is probably going to get a big deal of offensive moves. Such as, Flare Blitz, Wood Hammer, Overheat, Leaf Storm etc. It has mediocre attack, but with Rock Head its ability to use that mediocre attack will sky rocket thanks to Blissey being everywhere. I don't care if it gets Pressure or not, but i can already tell by votes what ability is going to get selected and which one isn't.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pressure is obviously more fitting than Rock Head, but I feel that two defensive abilities are kinda redundant, and I prefer Battle Armor.

But Rock Head is by no means useless. A STABed Wood Hammer deals more damage than a STABed Energy Ball and doesn't rely that much on the opposing pokemon like Grass Knot. Also, thanks to sandstorm's spdef boost, wood hammer is slightly more effective against Tyranitar than Grass Knot, which is definately something.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING, i already put half of this into my post the first time. Why are you guys pointing out shit that i have already pointed out. Also the way you're comparing it is stupid.
Please, for the love of God, tell me you never plan on doing any form of debating, or becoming a lawyer in any form. Ever.

Pressure is obviously more fitting than Rock Head, but I feel that two defensive abilities are kinda redundant, and I prefer Battle Armor.

But Rock Head is by no means useless. A STABed Wood Hammer deals more damage than a STABed Energy Ball and doesn't rely that much on the opposing pokemon like Grass Knot. Also, thanks to sandstorm's spdef boost, wood hammer is slightly more effective against Tyranitar than Grass Knot, which is definately something.
Actually from the looks of appearance, Rock Head is more fitting than Pressure. The guy isn't legendary, i don't see how Pressure fits, but that is just me.

Please, for the love of God, tell me you never plan on doing any form of debating, or becoming a lawyer in any form. Ever.
Actually, i am doing a form of debating right now. I have just yet to realize the relevance in that post. Even if you were trying to mock me, it still doesn't help out your cause.

I just realized I haven't even voted yet!

Well, since all to really talk about has been talked about, I'll just drop the words and cut to the chase: Rock Head and Pressure.

Actually, i am doing a form of debating right now. I have just yet to realize the relevance in that post. Even if you were trying to mock me, it still doesn't help out your cause.
He posted a list of defensive numbers compared with the offensive ones. To point out the obvious flaw in that logic, I made a post in an identical format to his, but replacing his numbers with numbers that made my side look better. I even then posted a sentence to that effect.

He posted a list of defensive numbers compared with the offensive ones. To point out the obvious flaw in that logic, I made a post in an identical format to his, but replacing his numbers with numbers that made my side look better. I even then posted a sentence to that effect.

That still has no relevance in what i was arguing against. Not one time in my post to i bring about offensive stats or defensive stats. So uh .... yea

sorry, forgot about the leech seed. I thought you were going to try to use rock head and woodhammer alone to beat Blissey.

That still has no relevance in what i was arguing against. Not one time in my post to i bring about offensive stats or defensive stats. So uh .... yea
Ummm...I'm on the same side as you...

I was countering Luck's argument's, not yours. I actually AGREE with you, which you would easily have understood had you actually read any of my posts, rather than just jump the gun and try to 'beat' me.

Stop being silly, the Pokemon has offensive typing, and is probably going to get a big deal of offensive moves. Such as, Flare Blitz, Wood Hammer, Overheat, Leaf Storm etc. It has mediocre attack, but with Rock Head its ability to use that mediocre attack will sky rocket thanks to Blissey being everywhere. I don't care if it gets Pressure or not, but i can already tell by votes what ability is going to get selected and which one isn't.
I can use Cresselia has special attacker but what is better at doing.Thats my only point.

I can use Cresselia has special attacker but what is better at doing.Thats my point.
Bad analogy.

Woodman has amazing offensive typing. Cresselia doesn't.
Woodman has the potential to be an amazing wallbreaker. Cresselia doesn't.
Woodman has the potential to have a great Mixed attacking movepool. Cresselia doesn't.

I just wasted the last 30 minutes of my life scanning this thread because I couldn't believe I had not voted yet.

Chlorophyll and Battle Armor

if none of those pressure

I can use Cresselia has special attacker but what is better at doing.Thats my only point.
Comparing Cresselia to this thing is an ignorant move. You really must be getting desperate. I think you were trying to compare Cresslia to Leonin, well now that i look at it, i don't know what in Gods name you were trying to do. Reword it in an edit please.

Curiosity, Lil Ant, where did you get the name Leonin from? Is it just a name you arbitrarily assigned to it, as opposed to calling it by the universally accepted Woodman?

Curiosity, Lil Ant, where did you get the name Leonin from? Is it just a name you arbitrarily assigned to it, as opposed to calling it by the universally accepted Woodman?
It's a name i got accustom to calling. I'm starting to like Maximus instead now that i watched Gladiator for the 1098457574384334th time.

I am done.It is clear i am wasting my time, this isn't helping the topic.I will just say i am looking forward to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)