CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 9.5 (Main/Secondary Ability Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think re-voting would change what was picked but it would stop those complainants a month later saying the voting process was unfair.

anyone else find it weird how both of the major snags with this project occurred during the ability stage?

I'm so angry, how can you Idiots not realise a democratic vote was just completely screwed?!

All the people who voted for Greenhouse did not repost their votes so their votes are just discounted, how is that fair?!

The Only fair thing to do is to have the vote again, Without Greenhouse being available from the start.

That way, people who come on Smogon once every few days would have time to vote properly rather then being put off by several pages of bickering and mud slinging centred around Lil Ant.

Seriously if you guys give this pokemon Rock Head and Battle Armor based on this poll, you must realise that democracy counts for Nothing in the CAP project.

A poll is completely invalid if halfway through the poll you announce that you're going to discount the votes of some of the people simply because we couldn't decide what should be included in the poll in the first place.

You Need to have another poll with Greenhouse removed.

I guarantee you Rock Head and Battle Armor ONLY WON BECAUSE THE RULES OF THE POLL WERE CHANGED HALFWAY THROUGH.

Be Fair. Do a Fair Poll from scratch instead of screwing this one sideways.

hey like someone's unhappy that their option lost. [/sarcastic wit]

Really this has turned into yet ANOTHER big flame war. Thing is, people had the option of changing their votes. They also had sufficient time to do it. It's their fault they didn't go back and change it/re-vote.

Aki whilst being entirely bowled over by your powerful sarcastic wit, you are entirely incorrect if you think my asking for a repoll had anything to do with my favoured ability not winning.

You on the other hand Did vote for Rock Head and Battle Armor didn't you? So presumably the only reason you are posting here is to gloat? That's Really attractive (sarcastic wit).

As it is, DJD himself admitted that the voting was unfair so put a lid on it eh?

If you want the admission that the results have been somewhat compromised -- I'll say it clearly. I agree. You are right.
It's a shame this didn't get repolled but as I said before, I'll accept your decision Gothic Togekiss. Now, to the movepool thread!

Actually, i'm not posting to gloat. I'm posting to point out that i think that you're just winging that you're ability lost. There was perfectly enough time for people to edit their posts, and they chose not to do that, therefore the extra votes got ignored.

[/flames]

Onto the movepool thread indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)