The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Re: BKC vs I am the Bat

It has been confirmed that I am the Bat is actually Psychotic. He is a banned user, he is not allowed to join the UU Open or any other tournament.

In normal times, we would have given BKC a sub, but the fact that they played near the deadline and that all subs have been used makes this impossible. Thus we decide to reduce the unfairness as much as possible and advance BKC to Round 2.

Cased

Banned deucer.
And we scheduled for Saturday after 5pm my time to which you didn't turn up to. (I was on IRC for like 8 hours / left myself logged into smogon after 5pm ~regardless if I was looking at it / had other tabs prioritised) and available yesterday. I'm off again for a few days because of a holiday. I don't think you should be claiming for an activity win when you weren't on at the time we'd both agreed to meet :I
im not going to tl;dr this (saw your other post for the record) because nobody wants to read a long post and I'm sick as holy hell, but you had two active days out of the entire week and told me you needed a while to make teams and then tried making an activity post when I didn't respond to "Give me a week to make teams," and you told me you basically had 1-2 days of available times. You also never posted after I apparently "never showed up to our agreed time," I find it hard to believe nobody would post immediately after their opponent "didn't show up." And I do have multiple people who can confirm that I was online that Saturday at our agreed upon time. I mean I could've been an asshole and tell you that your two times you were available to play means that I could've just taken the win because you didn't schedule correctly, but it just seems funky I apparently never showed up and you mention it now?

Activity I guess. I think my opponent has magical thing called "life", so he hasn't been able to visit Smogon as often as needed to get this battle done (hasn't logged in since Monday, there was other times too when he didn't log in for 1-4 days). And hasn't replied to my 2 latest VMs :(

Activity I guess. I think my opponent has magical thing called "life", so he hasn't been able to visit Smogon as often as needed to get this battle done (hasn't logged in since Monday, there was other times too when he didn't log in for 1-4 days). And hasn't replied to my 2 latest VMs :(
Damn. I hate it when life gets in the way of pokemon

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
72 Hour Extensions given to:

Scythe. vs Croven

sebixxl vs sniperaim

praj.pran vs apt-get

The Hitman vs Yoss

FireMage vs Cased

dekzeh vs Karppi

TraceofLife vs NicoReaper

Hot N Cold vs Can-Eh-Dian

Winter's Howl vs Gogoplata

Activity Wins:

Verhta vs sparktrain - sparktrain made vm contact, no response

littlelucario vs TGMD - littlelucario hasn't been on since the 31st

shiny sparrow vs New Attitude - shiny sparrow posted that he contacted, no post from New Attitude. Not by VM, must have been PM.

jacob vs Jack Boots - Jack Boots hasn't responded to jacob since August 5th

FaZoLanX vs Fantasy - Fantasy never replied to VM

Lunar vs Scorvol.71 - Scorvol.71 only gave one time with little notice and didn't respond after that

Crash Your Face vs SilentVerse - Crash Your Face never gave a specific time and never responded to SV's VM requesting such
Reymedy vs CrazyClown94 - only one game was played in this series, CrazyClown94 hasn't been on in a week

Rydro vs SaiyanMaster95 - Rydro never responded to VM

peere vs Hec - Hec only left his Skype, never gave a time

Dlanyer vs EmulboyYT - EmulboyYT never responded to VM
Agammemnon vs Lonny1309 - Agammemnon was given the win

John76 vs Astounded - John76 never replied to VM

Lord Ninjax vs 49 - Lord Ninjax missed multiple scheduled times

Timeless vs Zenza - Zenza missed scheduled time and then never tried to reschedule

PikachuCandyツ vs Ryu VM - PIkachuCandy made a late VM, but apparently they had been in contact before and Ryu VM never replied

Floppy vs badabing - no visible contact, but Floppy tagged badabing in an activity post and he never responded

Key vs Tele - Key never responded to CM

ikarus vs Godsend - ikarus hasn't responded to his opponent's last VM on August 2nd

Tom Bus vs Morgenstern - Morgenstern missed scheduled time, made no attempt to reschedule

kiwi_ vs Maaf - kiwi_ dropped out

ToTheMax vs PandaSaysNo! - ToTheMax never responded to VM
Ooroboros vs Cherub Agent - Cherub Agent never responded to VM

Frochtejohgurt vs Scotti - Frochtejohgurt never gave a specific time to play in VM as requested

Sex Money Swagg vs Kidrock5921 - Kidrock5921 never responded to VM

xDesch vs brokenwings - brokenwings said he would schedule closer to deadline and then never did

orch vs Real FV13 - orch never responded to VM

Shuckleking87 vs mencemeat - mencemeat never responded to VM

Coinflips:

The Avalanches vs DnB

galbia vs daftmau5

Kebriko vs @CSYukki'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)