The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent never made contact with me at our scheduled times and hasn't responded to my vm from thursday, last week. Calling activity.

E: we got our games done.

Last edited:
my opponent and i had schedule on smogtours for yesterday, but he couldn't play this monday. Moreover, it was dificult scheduling since he asks me playing twice or three time during a period i said i wouldn't be able to play, so activity post if we can't play this

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hello

Friendly reminder that the deadline is tomorrow. Please make your activity posts in this thread ASAP. I will also be handing out extensions for people who can prove they can get their games done within a 3 day extension window. If you do not post anything in this thread, your game will be coinflipped.

I VM'd my opp the day the round was posted

He replied on August 1st, but I'm usually unavailable during the weekend. I replied on 3rd August (Monday) and told him when I would be available

He replied Friday 7th, and again I usually do shit during the weekend and he didn't give me any time to adapt my schedule

Most of the time I can play on the weekend at specific times if my opps give me enough time to adapt my schedule, but I'm not going to randomly cancel plans to play Pokemon because my opp decided to wait 5 days to reply.

I can probably play tonight or tomorrow, but this is a preventive activity post.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Yes Val did contact me first, figured we might have had a chance to get it done when we were both on. I posted another time idea (5-6 PM CT, 4-5 PM MT) which is after he gets off work. I'll just be on Smogtours during that time so he can find me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)