stay tuned for another giveaway. (Hint: 20th anniversary for pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesty

(update because previous one got sniped)
IGN: Silver
Deposit: Furfrou male lvl 1
Request: Houndor female
GTS Mess: smogon

For your main give-away, I use my other game cartridge :D

What I like about 2015: I finally got a job and make some money for myself now :)
Plan for 2016: Get myself some work-life balance, wait for Pokemon Z game
Deposit:Vanilluxe male lvl 47
Request: Cherrim
GTS Mess: New Years

Received with appreciations :D

Last edited:
Chesty thank you once again for a great give away for the new year and thanks to a0161613 for the donation, the people at smogon continue to amaze me with their knowledge AND generosity
I am thankful that 2015 was a safe year for me and my family, hoping 2016 continues that trend and I am hoping to improve on my outlook and attitude in day to day life
Pokemon requested:lv1 female houndour
IGN:I8TOKYO
Pokemon deposited:lv30 female audino

1st: thx a0161613 for your generous donation
2nd: deposited a lvl 17 male spinda with message "THX a01616" for that shiny houndour, looking forward to use this monster :)

Chesty

(update because previous one got sniped)
Deposit: Furfrou male lvl 1
Request: Houndor female
GTS Mess: smogon

For your main give-away, I use my other game cartridge :D

What I like about 2015: I finally got a job and make some money for myself now :)
Plan for 2016: Get myself some work-life balance, wait for Pokemon Z game
Deposit:Vanilluxe male lvl 47
Request: Cherrim
GTS Mess: New Years
It got sniped and I believe we live in different time zones as well. See if you can catch me online in the next few days.
Chesty thank you once again for a great give away for the new year and thanks to a0161613 for the donation, the people at smogon continue to amaze me with their knowledge AND generosity
I am thankful that 2015 was a safe year for me and my family, hoping 2016 continues that trend and I am hoping to improve on my outlook and attitude in day to day life
Pokemon requested:lv1 female houndour
IGN:I8TOKYO
Pokemon deposited:lv30 female audino
Sent
1st: thx a0161613 for your generous donation
2nd: deposited a lvl 17 male spinda with message "THX a01616" for that shiny houndour, looking forward to use this monster :)
Sent

Chesty
Pokemon requested: Level 1 Shiny Houndour
Deposited a Level 25 male Swadloon with the message "HNY!", requesting for a Level 1-10 female Houndour. IGN is Jason.
Thanks in advance!

Received, thank you!

Last edited:
Chesty
Pokemon requested: Level 1 Shiny Houndour
Deposited a Level 1 Rotom with the message "chesty", requesting for a Level 1-10 Houndour. IGN is Khuong.
Thanks so much

Chesty Hey bro! Deposited a Lvl 1 Chimchar named KingKong for your Houndour.
2015 was awesome since I joined smogon and met all these wonderful people. I also could get my hands on a AS copy after all these days *Finally*.
As for 2016 I am looking forward to a new PKMN game!

Reisuke

Pokemon Wanted: Mamoswine
Deposited a level 15 female Luvdisc
IGN: Xemnas

2nd Pokemon Wanted: Sawsbuck
Deposited a level 1 male Espurr
IGN: Sigma

Thanks in advance Reisuke and Mega Char and of course to Chesty and a0161613 (Rellyms as well for previous giveaways). :3

Chesty Hey bro! Deposited a Lvl 1 Chimchar named KingKong for your Houndour.
2015 was awesome since I joined smogon and met all these wonderful people. I also could get my hands on a AS copy after all these days *Finally*.
As for 2016 I am looking forward to a new PKMN game!
A new pokemon game would be pretty nice. I think it may have gotten sniped. Toss something up ASAP before I go to bed. Thanks.

It got sniped and I believe we live in different time zones as well. See if you can catch me online in the next few days.
Hey I redeposit: (for the 4th time.... they kept getting sniped for some reasons)
[very new update] I notice you are online and re-deposit because they got sniped all the time !!!!!

Redeposit: Cherrim male lvl 41
Request: Cherrim male lvl 50
GTS mess: New Years

Redeposit: Houndor female lvl 1
Request: Houndor female lvl 1
GTS mess: smogon

Last edited:
Hey I redeposit: (for the 4th time.... they kept getting sniped for some reasons)

Redeposit: Cherrim male lvl 41
Request: Cherrim male lvl 50
GTS mess: New Years

Redeposit: Spritzee female lvl 14
Request: Houndor female lvl 1
GTS mess: smogon
Tossed a male Lvl20 Houndour for it. IGN is Avaneesh
Hey guys I have work today. I won't be home till 7-8 pm my time. Check the original post for time reference. Thanks

Hey I editted the post :)
MegaCharizard25
Deposit: Luvdisc female lvl 25
Request: Bisharp male 61-70
GTS mess: MC25

Thank you for doing this :D The Bisharp has been received with much appreciations.

Funny thing about the tagging in edit comment, there is no forum alert right? We have to manually check.

Last edited:
MegaCharizard25
Deposited a Level 35 Luvdisc, requesting for a Lv 41-50 Cloyster (can't request for Male, it's not in my Pokedex yet...), message is "HNY!". IGN is Jason.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)