stay tuned for another giveaway. (Hint: 20th anniversary for pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the time zone from the traders on here? that would be Reisuke, im in the same time zone as him

but still got holidays this week so my time is pretty much whenever ^.^

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm constantly getting sniped within minutes and don't want to clutter the thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
alright lets try that Chesty
Deposited a lv1 male Nidoran
IGN Marine

asking for the Houndoor

this seems to be working people snipe me less thankfully
(yes i noticed my timing to yours is totally off with that^^ ill check later if its still there if not ill be uploading the same again)

xD currently uploading a new one about every two full hours xD glad i have so many nidoran
(japanese people seem to love sending houndoor :/ reuploaded already 10 of them)

Last edited:
Well I am doing this part of the giveaway late but here goes nothing.

What I liked about 2015? Well I can't even remember the early half of it and barely any of the latter half that didn't involve something breaking but what I remember liking right now is that I join Smogon and FINALLY got Omega Ruby after my Pokemon hiatus 2 years back when I still played causally and the term IVs flew over my head coming here has really expanding my view on Pokemon and has made it more interesting. What I plan for 2016 is for everything in my house not to break and to get a stable fast internet connection... XC

Chesty
Pokemon Wanted: Cherrim
Deposited a level 27 female Phanpy
IGN: Sigma

Chesty I'd like one of those Houndours, if you don't mind.
Deposited lv 1 female Roselia
IGN: Nochielo
Msg: Chesty

Thanks, man.
sniped
alright lets try that Chesty
Deposited a lv1 male Nidoran
IGN Marine

asking for the Houndoor
this seems to be working people snipe me less thankfully
(yes i noticed my timing to yours is totally off with that^^ ill check later if its still there if not ill be uploading the same again)

xD currently uploading a new one about every two full hours xD glad i have so many nidoran
(japanese people seem to love sending houndoor :/ reuploaded already 10 of them)
sniped
Well I am doing this part of the giveaway late but here goes nothing.

What I liked about 2015? Well I can't even remember the early half of it and barely any of the latter half that didn't involve something breaking but what I remember liking right now is that I join Smogon and FINALLY got Omega Ruby after my Pokemon hiatus 2 years back when I still played causally and the term IVs flew over my head coming here has really expanding my view on Pokemon and has made it more interesting. What I plan for 2016 is for everything in my house not to break and to get a stable fast internet connection... XC

Chesty
Pokemon Wanted: Cherrim
Deposited a level 27 female Phanpy
I kid you not but I sent you a random level 50 cherrim I think. So reupload something else I guess.

Also giveaway is still active even though new years passed.

I kid you not but I sent you a random level 50 cherrim I think. So reupload something else I guess.

Also giveaway is still active even though new years passed.
I was wondering if I got sniped because the Cherrim wasn't even level 50 or timid and was in a Master Ball. XD

Anyways, redeposited a level 41 male Cherrim

Edit: Thanks! :3

Last edited:
The giveaway is over and my GTS is free bso, can you save just 2 minutes and send it to me? Will be much appreciated!
Sorry no. Connecting to the internet takes 5-10 mins then another 5 minutes to load gts and i have classes in 30 minutes. Try again on 5th march

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)