stay tuned for another giveaway. (Hint: 20th anniversary for pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm Is this give away still going on ? It seems I can't view the link maybe cause the site is still updating?

EDIT: Just saw your note glad its still going on :D
Iam hoping I could get one of your fossil mommies :toast: Iv's aren't needed would just like one that isn't in an ugly pokeball!

hmm Is this give away still going on ? It seems I can't view the link maybe cause the site is still updating?

EDIT: Just saw your note glad its still going on :D
Iam hoping I could get one of your fossil mommies :toast: Iv's aren't needed would just like one that isn't in an ugly pokeball!
Now I'm confused lol. I don't give out any fossil pokemon at the minute. As of now I'm giving out nothing and my other members are giving out battle ready pokemon. If you need some fossil pokemon though feel free to message me. Thanks.

I have no idea how to tag, so I quote you instead :(

IGN: Silver
Deposit: Ledyba female lvl 16
Request: Sawbuck lvl 51-60
GTS Mess: Reisuke
Send.

Tagging works like this by the way: if you type "reisuke" with an @ before it for example, then you'll have tagged the person and the name turns blue and gets clickable

I distinctly remember changing font color, but must have missed some sort of confirmation or something. Should stick to BBCode from now on, I suppose. Thanks for the catch.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Cool giveaway :D I'd like a Mamoswine please
Deposited: Lv. 15 Luvdisc
IGN: Brandon
Thanks in advance

Reisuke

well damn :/ people seem to started sniping my aron's as of late
uploaded a sawsbuck (lv 30 male japanese name) this time (hope no one sniped a sawsbuck for a sawsbuck)

edit: well apparently they do .... so a new try with a female lv 42 .. lv 55 sawsbuck

yay thanks alot and happy new year to you Rei

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to have a Winter Sawsbuck too.

Deposit: Vullaby, level 46, Female
IGN: Sapphire

Thank you and I would wish you a happy new year together with merry late Christmas!

Reisuke

well damn :/ people seem to started sniping my aron's as of late
uploaded a sawsbuck (lv 30 male japanese name) this time (hope no one sniped a sawsbuck for a sawsbuck)

edit: well apparently they do .... so a new try with a female lv 42 .. lv 55 sawsbuck
Send

Hello, I would like to have a Winter Sawsbuck too.

Deposit: Vullaby, level 46, Female
IGN: Sapphire

Thank you and I would wish you a happy new year together with merry late Christmas!
I'd have preffered i've you had tagged me but i've sent it anyway

Some giveaways are happening right now including my own. Big thanks to a0161613 for his kind donation of his houndoor. Much appreciated. It's hard to believe that I really have come such a long way and well it's the new year. Just wanted to remind everyone to please follow the rules and once again happy new years smogon. Thanks a ton guys it's always fun doing these type of giveaways and I am starting to enjoy doing these things more. Might explain why I get random VM's asking for helpXD. Have a great New Year everyone and please tag me for anything you want on my end. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)