Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A kinda noobish question (I've been a bit out of the loop for a lot of 6th Gen stuff), is there a guide detailing the Time Machine method? I want to learn about it to get involved in the TSV hatching business...

I'll check if I can find a spread on my Black2 or White2 if you still need one.

Edit: Also, if you do consider to do it yourself on a flashcart, I can help you transfer it to XY.
I do not own a flashcart, if you could RNG me that, it would be amazing. You can have ANYTHING from my thread. :D

Looking for a fletchling, noibat, zubat, or murkrow with snatch. IV, natures, etc dont matter at all. I just need one of these with snatch. Also, if it's a zubat or murkrow i need a male.

Anybody here have a spare HA Starly with Double-Edge? It's already hard to find a horde of them and harder to find one with the HA. Thanks in advance!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a fletchling, noibat, zubat, or murkrow with snatch. IV, natures, etc dont matter at all. I just need one of these with snatch. Also, if it's a zubat or murkrow i need a male.
I can give you this. PM me to arrange pickup :).
Edit:
Anybody here have a spare HA Starly with Double-Edge? It's already hard to find a horde of them and harder to find one with the HA. Thanks in advance!
I can give you this too. Adding you now. PM to arrange if further details needed :).

Looking for an Adamant Scyther with Steadfast that knows Knock Off (trying to get a Scizor with Offensive Sword Dance build) as well as Naive/Jolly Gible with Rough Skin that knows Stealth Rock (trying to get Garchomp with Offensive Stealth Rock build). Aside from Nature, Ability and the moves listed, nothing else really matters. Notable things I can give in exchange include a Pokerus'd Vullaby, a Ditto (for anyone who has game cards with different region than Canada and need something to Masuda breed with) as well as a box full of Timid Froakies with Protean.

Thanks.

How hard is it to get a 31/31/31/31/31/31 iv spread in HG/SS breeding? o3o Because I just IV calc'd my two Naive Pidgeots from SS and apparently they're both 31/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
How hard is it to get a 31/31/31/31/31/31 iv spread in HG/SS breeding? o3o Because I just IV calc'd my two Naive Pidgeots from SS and apparently they're both 31/31/31/31/31/31
well if you aren't rnging it, wouldn't it be 1/31 x 6 = 1/186 chance? then take that and multiply it by 1/186 x 1/186 = 1/34596 chance since you bred 2 of them. cmt for those pl0x LOL

edit; 1/31^6 = 0.000000001% then..yeah. extremely low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)