Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunna start a nuz/wed/wonder locke on my X, so i'm gunna ( attempt ) to RNG the legends, obviously i know by now there's loads of stuff floating around like that, but is there anything specific that someone would like me try and get? Like a modest HP ice Moltres or something like that for example.

Gunna start a nuz/wed/wonder locke on my X, so i'm gunna ( attempt ) to RNG the legends, obviously i know by now there's loads of stuff floating around like that, but is there anything specific that someone would like me try and get? Like a modest HP ice Moltres or something like that for example.
I figure Physical/Mixed Mewtwo or Defensive Moltres might be a thing. Only seen one Moltres, which was Calm, and I figure with the tutors back Kalos Mewtwo X has more options again.

Minor thing, but has it been confirmed that the non-mascot legendaries (Mewtwo) are shiny locked in XY?

I figure Physical/Mixed Mewtwo or Defensive Moltres might be a thing. Only seen one Moltres, which was Calm, and I figure with the tutors back Kalos Mewtwo X has more options again.

Minor thing, but has it been confirmed that the non-mascot legendaries (Mewtwo) are shiny locked in XY?
Sure i've seen loads of Mewtwos around, i wanna do something completely random but obviously somewhat viable in competitive.
Not exactly sure if this is what you meant, but it's impossible to RNG on X/Y, you'll have to soft-reset for any legends you'd want to obtain in X/Y.
Yeah that's what i meant, durp :)

All legendary Pokemon in X/Y (and more than likely OR/AS too) are shiny locked.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bumping this.
That's quite a specific and unorthodox order, that's why no one has it. Few people bother to RNG the pixies, and when they do they usually just stick to the recommended Smogon analyses, which are usually Timid or Modest. (That's what I did anyway).

You're better off learning how to do this yourself, stationary abuse in BW2 isn't too difficult: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/bw_rng_intro

That's quite a specific and unorthodox order, that's why no one has it. Few people bother to RNG the pixies, and when they do they usually just stick to the recommended Smogon analyses, which are usually Timid or Modest. (That's what I did anyway).

You're better off learning how to do this yourself, stationary abuse in BW2 isn't too difficult: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/bw_rng_intro
Only Problem: I can't find my bloody white 2. Therefore I have to spend years trying to find someone who can RNG, or beg the hell out of my parents to buy me a new copy.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What should I shoot for if I got a non 3-31 IV Diancie?
31 Speed, +25 Attacking stat(s), and either Timid, Naive, or Hasty if you're going Mega. Unless you have a stupid amount of sheer luck, that's about as good as you're going to get with 0 guaranteed IVs.
Only Problem: I can't find my bloody white 2. Therefore I have to spend years trying to find someone who can RNG, or beg the hell out of my parents to buy me a new copy.
Birthday present. I'd offer to RNG it for you on my current Black 2 run, but I have a different set in mind for mine.

I would do it, but I don't know my SID, so I can't get a shiny one, once I finish through black 2 I might catch a non shiny version

I would do it, but I don't know my SID, so I can't get a shiny one, once I finish through black 2 I might catch a non shiny version
You do know you can check SIDs with 6th gen games? You just need a power saver, MAss Dumper and PKHex or I can do it for you.

Last edited:
I can find the SID of my Black 2 using a 6th gen game?
yeah, you transfer it to 6th gen. Use powersaves to put your data on the computer, use the "truck" function on mass dumper, you then take that pokemon file (each pokemon gets its own pk6 file) and put it in PKHex, you then will see the SID displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)