Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth SR'ing for Yveltal at this point of time? I'm at the point in the game where I'm almost there since I'm speed running to finish the game so I can IV Check my Diancie easily without having to use MetalKid's Calculator as my only source.

Does the PSS automatically mark certain people as favourites if you trade/battle them enough? My favourites list has people in it and I don't remember putting anyone there. What function does the favourites list serve anyway - can it let you see a friend online even if you've deleted them from your 3DS friends list or something?

Looking for a Carvanha. Preferably with some egg moves, but I don't care about nature or IVs. Will clone and give back original if requested and can offer items or pretty much anything from my trade thread. Have plenty more shiny competitives too since I've last updated.

Is it worth SR'ing for Yveltal at this point of time? I'm at the point in the game where I'm almost there since I'm speed running to finish the game so I can IV Check my Diancie easily without having to use MetalKid's Calculator as my only source.
Get a Lonely one that's better than mine (30/31/19/31/26/31 or something) for Knock Off hype

Looking for a Carvanha. Preferably with some egg moves, but I don't care about nature or IVs. Will clone and give back original if requested and can offer items or pretty much anything from my trade thread. Have plenty more shiny competitives too since I've last updated.
I can breed you one :)

Hm..I haven't seen a Calm one as well. I might just do it in a Master Ball tho to speed things up with ORAS coming up (hype!), or even a Quick Ball to make Jebus mad, lol. ( Quick Ball > Luxury Ball afterall. )
Calm would definitely get attention.... so yeah, definitely go for some of the more uncommon Natures :p
Incorrect. Great Ball>Everything.

Need Bellosum, Fraxure, Rhyperior, Staraptor, Skuntank, Flygon, Garchomp, and Bisharp pokedex data. If someone could help out that would be great

Would anyone be willing to trade a Modest Eevee with Hyper Voice and its Hidden Ability?

I no longer have my B2/W2 so I'm kind of unable to do so.

I can offer decent trade, depending on what you're looking for.

Thank you.

Would anyone be willing to trade a Modest Eevee with Hyper Voice and its Hidden Ability?

I no longer have my B2/W2 so I'm kind of unable to do so.

I can offer decent trade, depending on what you're looking for.

Thank you.
Um, ORAS is coming out in ~3 weeks. I think it might be easier if you wait till then. If you do, you would be able to use it in VGC tournaments as well. Just a suggestion though ^^

I've considered that possibility, though lord knows when I'll be able to afford it is my one concern.
Since XY and ORAS will be able to trade with each other, even if you don't get ORAS, such an Eevee will be much easier to trade for then. At least, I'm pretty sure the restrictions on not being able to trade 'new moves' etc. won't apply to tutor moves available in the past.

Since XY and ORAS will be able to trade with each other, even if you don't get ORAS, such an Eevee will be much easier to trade for then. At least, I'm pretty sure the restrictions on not being able to trade 'new moves' etc. won't apply to tutor moves available in the past.
The definition on Serebii does indeed pertain mainly to the "new" moves like Precipice Blades or Origin Pulse.

That said, I recommend simply working on obtaining the Eevee itself (nature, IVs, HA), and then maybe seeking someone to tutor the move to it in ORAS if you cannot.

Anyone have a 5 IV (all minus Atk) or 6 IV Hyper Voice Ralts preferably level 1?
If not will hyper beam work even if it has to rest for two turns? Looking into having a good competetive Mega Gardevoir, I could also wait, I heard there are tutors in ORAS so i could wait.

Anyone have a 5 IV (all minus Atk) or 6 IV Hyper Voice Ralts preferably level 1?
If not will hyper beam work even if it has to rest for two turns? Looking into having a good competetive Mega Gardevoir, I could also wait, I heard there are tutors in ORAS so i could wait.
I would just wait for the tutors in ORAS, Hyper beam is not recommended, just use moonblast or dazzling gleam for now I guess.

If I were to make a trick room team featuring Escavalier, what are good candidates for partners and other team members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)