NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

my tinfoil 'worst timeline' team was you + josh but i dropped that at the josh not hammering warren junction and didnt really seriousl consider you being partnered. i was fairly confident on one of you being scum and my warren lynch was an endorsment of that being josh i guess
yeah josh didn't hammer because we had no idea why we didn't kill you last night, so he wanted to play it safe ig

I don't think anyone really ever picked up on my goal.

I was a designated bus from early in D1. So my entire goal all game was to take as much attention as I could (super evident from early D2) and basically just shield my buddies later on. I'm honestly suprised that I made it so long, and frankly I feel like if it wasn't for asek's ability I probably could have kept on going.
Nah this i picked up on after your lynch which is why i suspected Josh

warren42 Blazade I’ve come to the logical conclusion that, at minimum, there is one scum between you two (josh/apricity’s play towards each other would be completely illogical if they were a scum team, Asek and I being town, thus at least one of you must be scum), and so I have one big question for y’all.

Why is it not you?
Try to find an agenda in my play. You won’t. Plain and simple.

In what world does it make sense for me to be scum? Who are my partners? It just doesn’t make sense.

Okay I really don't know why people are on apricity that just seems silly.

Regarding the CFD that's pretty NAI I'm almost never gonna entertain last minute crap on town reads but you're right I'm even less likely to do it if I'm scumbuddies with the guy lol.

Today's behavior from everyone has really only confirmed Josh/warren for me. Josh pushing a less than viable lynch is odd and warren's doing even less.

I think Josh is more clear because when Former starts giving up like that very early on I think most scumbuddies with him would be quick to be publicly against him. (Another reason, Asek, your gladiate means more than your votes). Really can't go back and build a detailed case but I'll try to check for votes before dl and I'll be on the right person

Again, really sorry for this I thought it'd be over before my vacation.

Also to warren voting at MYLO versus LYLO changes literally nothing but losing Asek and making it easier for scum to quick hammer a vote no one should be making anyway so it's pretty low impact.
At MYLO we need an extra townie to agree on the target. At LYLO we need one less person on the same page.

Wait it’s over?

Again I’m sorry for my atrocious play, I entered under the impression this game wouldn’t be nearly as time intensive as it was, and I didn’t have the time for that. Once my internship ends and school starts up I’ll play here again and actually be invested in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)