Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello players!

You are Mafia!

This is your scumteam:

DaveDob Josh - Apollo, 1-Shot Rolecop
Apricity - Hera, 2 shot neighborizer
Former Hope - Hades, 2 shot roleblocker

You know that the following Greek Gods are not in the game, and can be use as flavour safeclaims (if you so desire): Nemesis, Janus, Hermes.

You may chat here at any time, unless you're dead.

Good luck!
These guys won.

Blazade got shot last night. I can't even find his role PM but he was a Vanilla Townie.

Dear Hitmonleet,

You are Iris!

You are the goddess of rainbows! You can send anybody a rainbow-message at night. The message however is limited to 140 characters like Twitter. So, you are Greek Twitter!

You are aligned with the Good Gods. You win when the Bad Gods are eliminated from the game.
Dear Asek,

You are Ares!

You are the God of War! You can start war with anyone during the day by PMing me <Gladiate [Player]>. Only that player or yourself can be lynched during that day. You can only do this twice in the game.

You are aligned with the Good Gods. You win when the Bad Gods are eliminated from the game.
These guys got engamed.

Congrats to Josh, Former Hope, and Apricity!

I don't think anyone really ever picked up on my goal.

I was a designated bus from early in D1. So my entire goal all game was to take as much attention as I could (super evident from early D2) and basically just shield my buddies later on. I'm honestly suprised that I made it so long, and frankly I feel like if it wasn't for asek's ability I probably could have kept on going.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For the record I tried making the game a little more townsided than Metal Sonic Average in terms of roles because of the natural disadvantage smogon towns had. It’s a shame that smogon town still lost. But let’s congratulate Former Hope on his 6th (according to him) consecutive scum win!

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
have the other 3 townies in mylo with me have posted something of consequence throughout the entire game :facepalm:
well, due to manpower constraints I couldn’t get entire game full of smogon all star town team. I managed to only get some (Empoof, Texas, yourself). Unfortunately, having only some good Town in a game seems to not work as it does for scum, because those Town can and will always get nightkilled, leaving the weaker ones alive when it matters most...

However, I have to say that this town is already above average and I’m impressed with how the newcomers Itsviper and caffeine boost have performed.

town suffered from lacking forceful personalities who were willing to call out people for the dumb shit they did. i cant believe people thought lynching 3p1k at the last second was a good idea and then no one at that point was like "hmm gee apricity keeps moving the lynch conveniently at the last moment that's kinda suspicious!" then FH (finally) is on the chopping block for real and then him and josh decide to have a convo that basically screamed "we're mafia!"

so i don't think the mafia were incredibly overbearing or anything. just that no one on the village was able to or willing to call people out for doing sketch stuff.

exhibit a for how lackadaisical the village was is this last day where warren goes missing for the entirety of his lynch lol. zzz

gg though was a fun read

have the other 3 townies in mylo with me have posted something of consequence throughout the entire game :facepalm:
do you know how scared i was of you since like day 2 lol

i thought for sure you were going to implode the game on me and josh after the gladiate

hal-Last Friday at 7:39 PM
has asek found scumteam

FormerHope-Last Friday at 7:39 PM
he's only found me
and used his ability to make it so that it's either him or me who gets lynched

hal-Last Friday at 7:40 PM

i actually think he foudn me too

FormerHope-Last Friday at 7:40 PM

he probably has
we don't have that good of connections

Da Letter El

apricity should have been the most free lynch ever

the d2 flip onto 3p1k was atrocious. 3p1k never lies in his claim there, he has 0 incentive to lie at eod about a role claim. multiple people pointed out the agenda of saving the roleblocker, but no one pushed further

then d3 he opens up with "vote josh -- what happens if I do this" and two posts later says josh is his 2nd biggest tr?????????

also asek had the gamespec right in thinking about roles as being the priority to lynch, and then just forgets about thinking about a world where both hitmonleet and apricity are town means town has messenger + neighbor and abandons this gamespec entirely

Asek

Banned deucer.
do you know how scared i was of you since like day 2 lol

i thought for sure you were going to implode the game on me and josh after the gladiate

hal-Last Friday at 7:39 PM
has asek found scumteam

FormerHope-Last Friday at 7:39 PM
he's only found me
and used his ability to make it so that it's either him or me who gets lynched

hal-Last Friday at 7:40 PM

i actually think he foudn me too

FormerHope-Last Friday at 7:40 PM

he probably has
we don't have that good of connections
my tinfoil 'worst timeline' team was you + josh but i dropped that at the josh not hammering warren junction and didnt really seriousl consider you being partnered. i was fairly confident on one of you being scum and my warren lynch was an endorsment of that being josh i guess

my tinfoil 'worst timeline' team was you + josh but i dropped that at the josh not hammering warren junction and didnt really seriousl consider you being partnered. i was fairly confident on one of you being scum and my warren lynch was an endorsment of that being josh i guess
that's understandable and it's basically impossible for town to win when a mafia doesn't hammer in that situation.

Mafia actually ended not hammering there because they didn't realize that texas had given asek a BPV (despite Josh pointing out in the thread that texas likely had a BPV in the armor) and so they thought town might have had a protective role

Da Letter El Metal Sonic out of curiosity, what could texas do?

Da Letter El

that's understandable and it's basically impossible for town to win when a mafia doesn't hammer in that situation.

Mafia actually ended not hammering there because they didn't realize that texas had given asek a BPV (despite Josh pointing out in the thread that texas likely had a BPV in the armor) and so they thought town might have had a protective role

He gives target player an item that does the following:

chains (jailkeep), shield (doc), wings (commute)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence

Texas was the town protective (who died N1, RIP).

He gave someone else a Doc, a Jailkeeper, and a Commute, each of which can be used at any time. It was very skillfully used by Asek to prevent his death. Unfortunately it did not delay LYLO/MYLO.

The intent was to reduce parity that would have been disrupted by our 1 Shot Vig (who also never got to use his shot, RIP)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)