NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

if I was scum with anyone besides Warren I had to vote him and the game was done. I didnt, ergo I cant be scum with anyone aside Warren. this is why all 3 of us responded to you.
That’s a logical statement. Tbh, from my perspective, I see only two explanations, I just wanted to ask you questions first to help me feel more confident (ofc you didn’t exactly answer them :( )

Would like all of your thoughts as to which of the two cases it is
it is not blazade/warren i want to make this very clear. from my pov we need to lynch warren today and the game will continue. you will probably live to tomorrow because asek is clear and i'll probably be clear as well.

BLAZADE IS NOT SCUM WITH WARREN because this would not make sense

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/greek-mythology-mafia-day-5.3638469/page-138#post-7851800

MOREOVER

IF BLAZADE IS SCUM THEN HE IS SCUM WITH JOSH remember his popin at the end of day 1? when i started that josh cfd? and texas and everyone immediately went "blaz is town or scumbuddies with josh" because his post would've been very hard to make if josh was town

SO BLAZADE/WARREN is not the team.

so the two teams you have to choose between is me/blaz and warren/josh

everything i have said above applies to me/blaz not being the team too, simply by the fact that blazade is not scum.

moreover i have been trying my hardest to solve today and my thoughts are real and my efforts at keeping this thread alive and getting people engaged and trying to build this wagon are REAL

so. this leaves warren/josh

hitmonleet u ask way too many qestions instead of analysing stuff and it triggers the freak out of me
it annoys me too i would have given leet so much shit for spending his entire game asking people for readslists but i'm not going to here. leet is town. the only possible team he can be in is leet/warren, and that would imply leet tried to divert a CB mislynch at l-1 in day 4 onto his partner.

it annoys me too i would have given leet so much shit for spending his entire game asking people for readslists but i'm not going to here. leet is town. the only possible team he can be in is leet/warren, and that would imply leet tried to divert a CB mislynch at l-1 in day 4 onto his partner.
I wouldn’t put it past me to do something that crazy tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)