Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I would like to participate, so I will start with a story of greed for Lucario:
So when I was younger, me and my friends were playing a lot with Yugioh cards. I spent a lot of time at one of my friends house and he had a friggin lot of cards, he also had quite a few boxes with a lot of cards he wasn't even using although they contained some really good ones. When he left the room for going on the toilet or so, I took one or two cards I liked. I am no cleptomanic by any means and never stole sth before or after it, but I got too greedy and then he saw me while trying to take one. He's now one of my friends again, but this costed me a good friendship for like 6 months.

I would also like to get this one:
[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

As I am kind of paranoid with showing full pictures of me on the internet I hope a picture with sunglasses is also ok:

IMG_0133 kleiner.jpg

My FC: 3110-6278-9712 IGN: DANIEL

Hi I would like to participate, so I will start with a story of greed for Lucario:
So when I was younger, me and my friends were playing a lot with Yugioh cards. I spent a lot of time at one of my friends house and he had a friggin lot of cards, he also had quite a few boxes with a lot of cards he wasn't even using although they contained some really good ones. When he left the room for going on the toilet or so, I took one or two cards I liked. I am no cleptomanic by any means and never stole sth before or after it, but I got too greedy and then he saw me while trying to take one. He's now one of my friends again, but this costed me a good friendship for like 6 months.

I would also like to get this one:
[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

As I am kind of paranoid with showing full pictures of me on the internet I hope a picture with sunglasses is also ok:

View attachment 27049
My FC: 3110-6278-9712 IGN: DANIEL
I have you added now. Post here when you can trade.

I have you added now. Post here when you can trade.
Since we have a time difference of 8 hours this may be hard :D I will be available in around 3 hours and then probably for the rest of my day, so I will wait for you to come online :) Btw I already added you, but it did not show me that you also added me

I am online now if you can trade.
I should be online for the rest of today.

Since we have a time difference of 8 hours this may be hard :D I will be available in around 3 hours and then probably for the rest of my day, so I will wait for you to come online :) Btw I already added you, but it did not show me that you also added me
Did you add the giveaway friend code? I double checked and you two are both added. I should be online for the rest of today.

I should be online for the rest of today.

Did you add the giveaway friend code? I double checked and you two are both added. I should be online for the rest of today.
Actually I did not see that you also have a giveaway friend code :D added you you now with it

image.jpg http://imgur.com/PBcwtS8
[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed

My Friend Code is 0619-4763-2688 and my IGN is Scott for both the 3ds and pokemon Y. I'll edit this post later with a story.

Last edited:
A story about Greed,
Ok so when I was about 11/12 or so I used to live in a duplex house, my cousin lived in the back house and we would always hang out after school and play soccer. We also loved playing Yugioh, well one day my cousin got new cards and he told me he would sell me some of them for 20$ (they had only costed him like 12$) so me being naive I said ok, but I said I would only buy a 4 for 3$. He beat me in our next duel and so I felt I wanted his cards so I started asking my parents for money for school and instead I would buy off his cards. In the end I spent like 30$ in 12$ worth of cards all because of me being naive and greedy as well.

A story about lies, In fifth grade i used to have a teacher that would give us jolly ranchers every time we took a quiz. She always kept the can of jolly ranchers in one of the closets in whic some of our books were kept. Well one day I decided to steal some by going to th closet and pretending to get a book. When my teacher found out she asked who it had been, me naturally trying not to avoid being suspected on, I blamed a kid who I didn't like and who used to be a trouble maker himself. I said I had seen him take them and supposedly he had even asked me if I wanted some, and me being the "good kid" I had said no. Well the teacher believed me and he punished him with no recess for a week. Back then I didn't care, but now that I think about it, it makes me feel that lying to get someone in trouble is pretty messed up.

And last but not least the photo is for Gallade :D I can't copy the pokemon though :(
Ign GC7
1075-1699-3820

Attachments

http://imgur.com/PBcwtS8
[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed

My Friend Code is 0619-4763-2688 and my IGN is Scott for both the 3ds and pokemon Y. I'll edit this post later with a story.
Sorry, try and make your photo more like the post below.

A story about Greed,
Ok so when I was about 11/12 or so I used to live in a duplex house, my cousin lived in the back house and we would always hang out after school and play soccer. We also loved playing Yugioh, well one day my cousin got new cards and he told me he would sell me some of them for 20$ (they had only costed him like 12$) so me being naive I said ok, but I said I would only buy a 4 for 3$. He beat me in our next duel and so I felt I wanted his cards so I started asking my parents for money for school and instead I would buy off his cards. In the end I spent like 30$ in 12$ worth of cards all because of me being naive and greedy as well.

A story about lies, In fifth grade i used to have a teacher that would give us jolly ranchers every time we took a quiz. She always kept the can of jolly ranchers in one of the closets in whic some of our books were kept. Well one day I decided to steal some by going to th closet and pretending to get a book. When my teacher found out she asked who it had been, me naturally trying not to avoid being suspected on, I blamed a kid who I didn't like and who used to be a trouble maker himself. I said I had seen him take them and supposedly he had even asked me if I wanted some, and me being the "good kid" I had said no. Well the teacher believed me and he punished him with no recess for a week. Back then I didn't care, but now that I think about it, it makes me feel that lying to get someone in trouble is pretty messed up.

And last but not least the photo is for Gallade :D I can't copy the pokemon though :(
Ign GC7
1075-1699-3820
You win Greed, Lies, and Gallade! I'll add your code now!

Also, Updating:

[319] Shiny Sharpedo
OT: Ali (21150) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg moves: Hyrdo Pump, Ancient Power, Double Edge, Destiny Bond
Current Moves: Waterfall, Destiny Bond, Protect, Crunch
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Sharpedo and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[323] Shiny Camerupt
OT: Nachito (18849) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Quiet - Ability: Magma Armor -> Solid Rock (sorry I owe you an ability capsule)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Eruption, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Explosion
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Defense / 252 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Camerupt and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

Sorry, try and make your photo more like the post below.

You win Greed, Lies, and Gallade! I'll add your code now!

Also, Updating:

[319] Shiny Sharpedo
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Sharpedo and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[323] Shiny Camerupt
OT: Nachito (18849) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Quiet - Ability: Magma Armor -> Solid Rock (sorry I owe you an ability capsule)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Eruption, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Explosion
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Defense / 252 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Camerupt and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.
Going online now :)
And than you by the way!!

Hi, I am still waiting to claim my latias and lucario, but the 9 hour time difference is huge :( Please tell me when you are going to be online, I will be available today probably until it is 2 pm at your time

I would like this :
[319] Shiny Sharpedo

Here is the picture:
DSC00377.jpg

IGN: Andrew fc:3179-6484-6278

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)