Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one i want:
[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

I will have to post a pic later as i have no access to one right now, as for Dux (Shows the amazing Flying type safari with a Sparrow as one of the mons :P) BTW:Voted

Last edited:
Voted...[717] Yveltal Nicknamed: Wrath

When something you can easily do slips from your grasp we tend to feel wrath. Either at ourselves or others. I felt raw unadultarated wrath when I got C's in high school CHem/Physics even though they were easy. Misdirected perhaps. But it was there!

Will update with a pic later yo! Also a story about lies

You're welcome. :)

I have a story for Ignorance. In this story i would be the ignorant one:

I was living in Puerto Rico during my Highschool years as my parents divorced and i ended up living with my mother who moved back to Puerto Rico from Massachusetts. The change was drastic as i had to speak spanish in school but i adapted fairly easily and made friends as well. I spent most of my time with classmates in a similar position as I, they came from New York or Connecticut or wherever. The point being my group consisted of kids who spoke english as their primary language. I had a best friend, Gabriel, at the time and my sister had a new friend about a year or 2 into our move. Her name was Jessica. Anywho, Jessica had a very strict father and at one point, me and my friends and sister decided to play matchmaker and low and behold, Jessica and Gabriel began a relationship. Since her father was strict, Jessica and Gabriel used my house as a sort of safe haven to meet each other and hang out, as they were always hanging out with on a regular basis anyways.

I was about 15 at this time and very ignorant in topics of sexual intercourse. Oblivious at times even. On one particular occasion, it was only Jessica, Gabriel and I in my house after school. I was in my living room on my computer, drawing on photoshop (even back then i had always loved digital art). Jessica and Gabriel were in my garage which was rigged as an extra living room (it had 2 couches and a TV with my DVD player, Gamecube and Playstaion2). I noticed i hadn't heard from them in a while so i went to see what they were up to. I went into the garage and saw that they were on one of the couches and were covering themselves with a blanket. You could tell one of them was onto of the other and they were holding the blanket up with their hands. I thought nothing of it, and assumed they were making out and went back to my computer to let them be.

I found out maybe a year later from another one of my friends, after Gabriel had moved to New York again, that Gabriel had lost his virginity in my house that day... while i was there.... on my couch.... o_O

Apparently making out is not all someone can do while ontop of another person while covered by a blanket... and i had to find out a year lester from a mutual friend.. lol. i mean... good for you gabriel, in hindsight i don't know how i didn't notice.. i guess i was too into my drawing and was too young and ignorant about relationships to put two-and-two together.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Tradeable Stock :

Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributableas long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

And as for the Lies
: Its the sad sad story of boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy does anything and everything for girl, boy begins family with girl, boy supports family while trying to strive for family to move ahead in life, girl begins to plan for a potential wedding while boy secretly buys ring previously picked by girl, girl betrays boy while boy is out working, girl hides behind appearances and is untruthful to boy about situation... And in a nutshell sparing you all the harsh and gruesome details of what is my personal life and my failed relationship.

Being slightly less vague, my son's mother cheated on me, and not in the one-time fling type of deal, while i was working she would talk to one of her exes online and thus apparently rekindled some past emotional feelings she had towards that person before proceeding to physically cheat. I ended up with a $2,500 ring i would not be using anymore and couldn't return or pawn for its worth, a broken home, and through months of trying to fix things, a broken heart and spirit as i finally chose to leave the situation for my own emotional well-being, thus having our 2 year old son being a part a stereotype for young couples who have children and end up separating. Good news to this story, at the age of 25, through perseverance, love and dedication i now have full custody of my son who lives with me, and lying is strictly prohibited in my home. This mentality has also led me to having a very intelligent now 5 year old son who knows far beyond his years as i always answer any and all of his questions fully and truthfully as if i were speaking to an adult. no question is off limits or too awkward to answer.. (it does make for hilarious situations... my son has explained the miracle of childbirth to a bank teller before, lol)

[65] Shiny Alakazam / Mega Shiny Alakazam Nicknamed: Lies
OT: Ashley (50310) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magic Guard -> Trace
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Corinzular of reddit who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "Lies", because that's all Magic is. Lies.
Great stories; you win Latias, Lies, and Ignorance. If you have a spearow, you'll clean house. Adding you now.

This is the one i want:
[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

I will have to post a pic later as i have no access to one right now, as for Dux (Shows the amazing Flying type safari with a Sparrow as one of the mons :P) BTW:Voted
Well, post back later when you have a picture handy. :)

Voted...[717] Yveltal Nicknamed: Wrath

When something you can easily do slips from your grasp we tend to feel wrath. Either at ourselves or others. I felt raw unadultarated wrath when I got C's in high school CHem/Physics even though they were easy. Misdirected perhaps. But it was there!

Will update with a pic later yo! Also a story about lies
Where's the Wrath? I give this story a C-. You should have tried harder. lol.

Also, I didn't see your vote for either option. Be sure to vote when you come back. :)

I'd like:

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Edgardo (55143) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Double Edge, Wide Guard, Avalanche
Tradeable Stock :

Note: 117jokes's Shiny Kalos Bred Mudkip. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit 117jokes for it. Great for breeding Mudkips when ORAS comes out.

View attachment 27638

[Swampert is literally my favorite Pokemon so I nearly pooped my pants when I saw this. Are there any particular Pokemon you're looking for? I recently reset and I'm at the 7th gym so I don't have anything great .-.]
Haha, cool, you win a Swampert; what's your friend code?

Here's my story for wrath:

When I was in middle school, there was this girl who would always pick on me and my friends. To get back at her, I asked a mutual friend for her locker combo, broke in, and filled her reusable water bottle with toilet water. Not sure if she ever got sick from it or found out, but vengeance is so nice :)

Here is another story for lies:

Way back in the day when my school was going through the yu-gi-oh craze, I told these 2 boys I had all 3 god cards. They begged and begged me for them so I told them I would let them each choose a god card if they were my slaves for a week. They gave me all of their good snacks and sorted through buckets of legos to get me the best pieces. When the week was up I told them my cousin stole the cards and they actually believed me.

I also have a spearow for dux. (Too shy/lazy for picture for the megas :p)

Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden or Kirito
sorry about that
You win Latias. Quote this to claim your prize.

Here's my story for wrath:

When I was in middle school, there was this girl who would always pick on me and my friends. To get back at her, I asked a mutual friend for her locker combo, broke in, and filled her reusable water bottle with toilet water. Not sure if she ever got sick from it or found out, but vengeance is so nice :)

Here is another story for lies:

Way back in the day when my school was going through the yu-gi-oh craze, I told these 2 boys I had all 3 god cards. They begged and begged me for them so I told them I would let them each choose a god card if they were my slaves for a week. They gave me all of their good snacks and sorted through buckets of legos to get me the best pieces. When the week was up I told them my cousin stole the cards and they actually believed me.

I also have a spearow for dux. (Too shy/lazy for picture for the megas :p)
You win Lies and Wrath. Quote this to claim your prizes.

Story of Wrath and Just Desserts

This happened when I was around 12. Our family had just recently moved to a new neighborhood .One day, my brother and I decided to ride our bikes to explore the new place. We’d just crossed the street and there was a straight path and my brother yelled, “Race ya to the end of the block!” and just booked it. He had a bit of a head start but being older; I caught up and left him in my dust. I turned around laughing saying, “Almost got me there.” But when I turned, he wasn’t there; he still in the middle of the block. As I rode back to find out what happened, I saw a bigger kid with friends surrounding him. My brother was just starting to leave when he saw me and sped up. I asked him what happened and he told me they jumped in front of him and demanded his bike. My kid brother looked shakened and scared while we talked. We were a good distance away from the other kids but I could hear their laughing. I told my brother, “It’s alright. Let’s go home.” As we rode past, the leader said, “Ooh, big brother’s here. You wanna give us your bike instead.” I turned to look at the kid, “Don’t worry. I’ll be back.” The kid started laughing again as we rode by.

When we got home, I told my brother to take the bikes back inside. “Are you seriously going back there? There are 4 of them…” “It’s fine. I’ll be okay.” I walked calmly away from home until I was sure my brother was away and not following me. At that point, I started running back to the kids. I had kept calm for my brother’s sake but my body was shaking from rage. Nobody and I mean NOBODY was going to pick on my brother. When those kids saw me running, two of them started backing away. I grabbed the leader of the little “gang” by his shirt and tripped the kid to the floor. His eyes told me as soon as he fell he was scared and embarrassed, “Hey man, we were just joking!” “You think terrorizing people is fun?! Let’s see how you like it!” I punched and kicked the kid in the mid-section and stopped. “We’re sorry!!” With that, the other 3 apologized and started grabbing their friend on the floor.

The next day a police car and a female adult was waiting when my brother and I rode by. The officer stopped me and asked if I had assaulted the bully. I explained the situation and apparently the mother didn’t know the whole story because she went inside her house and made her son apologize while he was getting spanked while his friends watched. Needless to say, my brother and I had a good laugh and the kid never bothered us again.

Story of Wrath and Just Desserts

This happened when I was around 12. Our family had just recently moved to a new neighborhood .One day, my brother and I decided to ride our bikes to explore the new place. We’d just crossed the street and there was a straight path and my brother yelled, “Race ya to the end of the block!” and just booked it. He had a bit of a head start but being older; I caught up and left him in my dust. I turned around laughing saying, “Almost got me there.” But when I turned, he wasn’t there; he still in the middle of the block. As I rode back to find out what happened, I saw a bigger kid with friends surrounding him. My brother was just starting to leave when he saw me and sped up. I asked him what happened and he told me they jumped in front of him and demanded his bike. My kid brother looked shakened and scared while we talked. We were a good distance away from the other kids but I could hear their laughing. I told my brother, “It’s alright. Let’s go home.” As we rode past, the leader said, “Ooh, big brother’s here. You wanna give us your bike instead.” I turned to look at the kid, “Don’t worry. I’ll be back.” The kid started laughing again as we rode by.

When we got home, I told my brother to take the bikes back inside. “Are you seriously going back there? There are 4 of them…” “It’s fine. I’ll be okay.” I walked calmly away from home until I was sure my brother was away and not following me. At that point, I started running back to the kids. I had kept calm for my brother’s sake but my body was shaking from rage. Nobody and I mean NOBODY was going to pick on my brother. When those kids saw me running, two of them started backing away. I grabbed the leader of the little “gang” by his shirt and tripped the kid to the floor. His eyes told me as soon as he fell he was scared and embarrassed, “Hey man, we were just joking!” “You think terrorizing people is fun?! Let’s see how you like it!” I punched and kicked the kid in the mid-section and stopped. “We’re sorry!!” With that, the other 3 apologized and started grabbing their friend on the floor.

The next day a police car and a female adult was waiting when my brother and I rode by. The officer stopped me and asked if I had assaulted the bully. I explained the situation and apparently the mother didn’t know the whole story because she went inside her house and made her son apologize while he was getting spanked while his friends watched. Needless to say, my brother and I had a good laugh and the kid never bothered us again.
You win Wrath. Quote this and add my friend code to claim your prize. :)

Ah sorry dude forgot to vote the first time! Ok would like wrath. Am gonna write...a better story. Well it's actually about me...okay...I'm gonna let it rip :P.First before I start writing anything and everything that comes to mind why don’t I introduce myself?I am rank ******(Yes I got through my mains;no I did not crack the advanced paper) in IIT-JEE Main 2014. That’s right screw my name. For all intents and purposes I have none. I’m just a student in the Indian education system desperately trying to carve my own niche. Want to more about me? Too bad. This is all you’re going to get. Why all cloak-and-dagger you ask? Because I don’t want you to associate this particular anecdote with anybody in particular. Take it as a general set of rules. Gotten the fancy stuff out of the way haven’t we?Let me tell you how to avoid being like me. You want money,a job,love,respect,a life worth living? In India that’s pretty much a dead ringer for an IITian. Being an IITian however requires a very specific sets of sacrifices. One not everyone is ready to do. But I digress.Sorry I keep on going off-topic. The topic cuts close to my heart. It can’t be helped.Ever read Chetan Bhagat? If you’re like most other Indian kids today you’ve probably read something or the other that he has written. I don’t claim that he’s the saviour of Indian literature or anything. But you have to admit the stuff he writes? Indian kids lap it up. You know why because he is an IITian and also from IIM. So kids tend to take him seriously ,even though he writes with all the flair of the average 10 year old. Alright you know what I think we started off on the wrong foot here. Screw books. Which kid read books right? Movies,let’s go with movies(common ground between us,the aouthor and the reader). Ever heard of ‘Three Idiots’? You know that Aamir Khan starrer? About the uber cool Rancho and his erstwhile pals? That was based on Chetan Bhagat’s ‘5.1 Someone’. The wacky story of the misadventures three IITian’s so saw it all blow up in their faces But they forgot to mention something! They got into IIT right? They can’t be all that dumb. They had to have done something right. But after getting in it all went horribly wrong. But before you can watch your carrer blow up in smoke ,you have to be in one of these prestigious institutions. Or “Insti’s” as the hip and happening among us call them. This is a story that tells what not to do if you even want to dream of an IIT rank. No I’m not a model student. So take advantage of my willingness to help you and avoid the mistake I’ve made. Think of it as a precursor to Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller ok? Life can be mean when stuff that's within your grasp slips away!
Anger? I was angry at everybody! Myself especially. I raged at everything around he. My hostel,my friends,my teachers. I couldn't find anybody not to blame. I became listless distracted,depressed. I hated going to class and would astare at the teacher like his face was a blank wall. I just couldn't take it anymore. And one it happened. I finally snapped. You've prebably hjad notes at some point in your life. Well I snapped. I decided if I didn't want to study...why even have notes? So I tore all of my notes. YES all of them tossed em into a garbage can and burned them ;-;. Much anger. Very sorry. Not cool. Wow :(

Wrath again! Again man...will update w/ a pic later
lol chill dude; I'll get you a Yveltal ASAP, but they are out of stock as of now. *See above post.

Ah sorry dude forgot to vote the first time! Ok would like wrath. Am gonna write...a better story. Well it's actually about me...okay...I'm gonna let it rip :P.First before I start writing anything and everything that comes to mind why don’t I introduce myself?I am rank ******(Yes I got through my mains;no I did not crack the advanced paper) in IIT-JEE Main 2014. That’s right screw my name. For all intents and purposes I have none. I’m just a student in the Indian education system desperately trying to carve my own niche. Want to more about me? Too bad. This is all you’re going to get. Why all cloak-and-dagger you ask? Because I don’t want you to associate this particular anecdote with anybody in particular. Take it as a general set of rules. Gotten the fancy stuff out of the way haven’t we?Let me tell you how to avoid being like me. You want money,a job,love,respect,a life worth living? In India that’s pretty much a dead ringer for an IITian. Being an IITian however requires a very specific sets of sacrifices. One not everyone is ready to do. But I digress.Sorry I keep on going off-topic. The topic cuts close to my heart. It can’t be helped.Ever read Chetan Bhagat? If you’re like most other Indian kids today you’ve probably read something or the other that he has written. I don’t claim that he’s the saviour of Indian literature or anything. But you have to admit the stuff he writes? Indian kids lap it up. You know why because he is an IITian and also from IIM. So kids tend to take him seriously ,even though he writes with all the flair of the average 10 year old. Alright you know what I think we started off on the wrong foot here. Screw books. Which kid read books right? Movies,let’s go with movies(common ground between us,the aouthor and the reader). Ever heard of ‘Three Idiots’? You know that Aamir Khan starrer? About the uber cool Rancho and his erstwhile pals? That was based on Chetan Bhagat’s ‘5.1 Someone’. The wacky story of the misadventures three IITian’s so saw it all blow up in their faces But they forgot to mention something! They got into IIT right? They can’t be all that dumb. They had to have done something right. But after getting in it all went horribly wrong. But before you can watch your carrer blow up in smoke ,you have to be in one of these prestigious institutions. Or “Insti’s” as the hip and happening among us call them. This is a story that tells what not to do if you even want to dream of an IIT rank. No I’m not a model student. So take advantage of my willingness to help you and avoid the mistake I’ve made. Think of it as a precursor to Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller ok? Life can be mean when stuff that's within your grasp slips away!
Anger? I was angry at everybody! Myself especially. I raged at everything around he. My hostel,my friends,my teachers. I couldn't find anybody not to blame. I became listless distracted,depressed. I hated going to class and would astare at the teacher like his face was a blank wall. I just couldn't take it anymore. And one it happened. I finally snapped. You've prebably hjad notes at some point in your life. Well I snapped. I decided if I didn't want to study...why even have notes? So I tore all of my notes. YES all of them tossed em into a garbage can and burned them ;-;. Much anger. Very sorry. Not cool. Wow :(

Would also like [381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70

Lies huh? Take me back a while. You have two types of lies. Lies to hurt,,and the white lie. A lie to cover up...and a lie to protect. I have said many lies. But the worst was this last year. In my final year of high school. We were in an eloqution competiton.(don't judge) . And we were supposed to recite a set piece. I decided to turn into a comedy audition with racy jokes.(read: the length of an essay is like the lgnth of a girl's skirt) . And at the end I was called to a disciplinart committee. And said it was all my English teacher's idea. And that got him suspended till further notice.. I couldn't do anything about it. He left in disgrace. I really regret doing that. So I saved my own skin...and didn't get suspended. But screwed my teacher over in the process. It wasn't a white lie...it was a black one ;-;.Lies though have a nasty habit of biting you in the ass. Especially if you try to layer on too many. You get caught in a sticky web of deceit(See what I did there?). Tere was no Judas here....just me feeling super guilty. So I went to the principal. 'Fessed up AND STAYED WITH HIM IN HIS OFFICE FOR TEN DAYS MEALS INCLUDED ._.(boarding school ;-;). 10 days of staring blanklt into textbooks under a pricipal's nose. Every high schooler's dream. And got my English teacher off the hook. I lied but it didn't benefit anyone. I still got in trouble...but only after feeling like shit about my self. fml. In all fairness cussing on stage was my friend's idea tho.In India man anything passes for obscenity ;-;.

did it for the lies yo
EDIT: Because fuck double posting ;-;

Last edited:

Would also like [381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70

Lies huh? Take me back a while. You have two types of lies. Lies to hurt,,and the white lie. A lie to cover up...and a lie to protect. I have said many lies. But the worst was this last year. In my final year of high school. We were in an eloqution competiton.(don't judge) . And we were supposed to recite a set piece. I decided to turn into a comedy audition with racy jokes.(read: the length of an essay is like the lgnth of a girl's skirt) . And at the end I was called to a disciplinart committee. And said it was all my English teacher's idea. And that got him suspended till further notice.. I couldn't do anything about it. He left in disgrace. I really regret doing that. So I saved my own skin...and didn't get suspended. But screwed my teacher over in the process. It wasn't a white lie...it was a black one ;-;.Lies though have a nasty habit of biting you in the ass. Especially if you try to layer on too many. You get caught in a sticky web of deceit(See what I did there?). Tere was no Judas here....just me feeling super guilty. So I went to the principal. 'Fessed up AND STAYED WITH HIM IN HIS OFFICE FOR TEN DAYS MEALS INCLUDED ._.(boarding school ;-;). 10 days of staring blanklt into textbooks under a pricipal's nose. Every high schooler's dream. And got my English teacher off the hook. I lied but it didn't benefit anyone. I still got in trouble...but only after feeling like shit about my self. fml. In all fairness cussing on stage was my friend's idea tho.In India man anything passes for obscenity ;-;.

did it for the lies yo
EDIT: Because fuck double posting ;-;
You'll have to re-do the picture for Latios, as the camera covers your face, but you win Lies and Wrath. Quote this to claim your prizes.

Let me know when you get more wraths in stock.
I just stocked 15 copies of Wrath and will be trading for the rest of today. :)

You'll have to re-do the picture for Latios, as the camera covers your face, but you win Lies and Wrath. Quote this to claim your prizes.

I just stocked 15 copies of Wrath and will be trading for the rest of today. :)
I am ready to trade when you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)