Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am still waiting to claim my latias and lucario, but the 9 hour time difference is huge :( Please tell me when you are going to be online, I will be available today probably until it is 2 pm at your time
Hehe, sorry man, I am online late. You'll get them one day though. You're the only one who hasn't got their prize yet, besides batman over here.

What are you the Dark Knight? Get a picture of your whole face, like the one below; lol.

I would like this :
[319] Shiny Sharpedo
OT: Ali (21150) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg moves: Hyrdo Pump, Ancient Power, Double Edge, Destiny Bond
Current Moves: Waterfall, Destiny Bond, Protect, Crunch
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed

Here is the picture:
View attachment 27224

IGN: Andrew fc:3179-6484-6278
Sure, I think I still have you added from when you claimed Blissey.

A very good friend of mine (going back to like preschool) had fallen into a few bad habits a few years ago. Nothing that bad to start out, just hanging out with shady people, skipping school a lot, ect. I come to find out that he had started doing cocaine and had become a daily user. We ended up parting ways due to this. His parents ended up finding crack in his room one day and he was shipped off to rehab. He's cleaned up a bit since then, I still talk to him from time to time but its not the same friendship that it was before.

If I could get that shiny Cubone or Marowak, and Kabutops you'd make me a very happy person :)

My FC is 2595 2491 4233

A very good friend of mine (going back to like preschool) had fallen into a few bad habits a few years ago. Nothing that bad to start out, just hanging out with shady people, skipping school a lot, ect. I come to find out that he had started doing cocaine and had become a daily user. We ended up parting ways due to this. His parents ended up finding crack in his room one day and he was shipped off to rehab. He's cleaned up a bit since then, I still talk to him from time to time but its not the same friendship that it was before.

If I could get that shiny Cubone or Marowak, and Kabutops you'd make me a very happy person :)

My FC is 2595 2491 4233
You win Marowak; a second story about envy may be submitted for Kabutops. You can also do a picture for a Hoenn Mega and trade a spearow for Farfetch'd.

When I was growing up as a really small kid, both of my our neighbors had dogs. As a family we were on a pretty tight budget so unfortunately a furry companion was out of the question for me, but I remember running up and down wired fence in our yard as the dog would chase me, wishing that I could have a dog of my own. I would usually try to make any excuse to go over and play at one of their houses.

Already added you, I'm good on the Hoenn Mega and Farfetch'd (even though he is the most under appreciated Pokemon, poor fella) thnaks. I'm online now, or we can do the trade whenever.

When I was growing up as a really small kid, both of my our neighbors had dogs. As a family we were on a pretty tight budget so unfortunately a furry companion was out of the question for me, but I remember running up and down wired fence in our yard as the dog would chase me, wishing that I could have a dog of my own. I would usually try to make any excuse to go over and play at one of their houses.

Already added you, I'm good on the Hoenn Mega and Farfetch'd (even though he is the most under appreciated Pokemon, poor fella) thnaks. I'm online now, or we can do the trade whenever.
When I was a kid I got a puppy and my stupid neighbor brought her dog over even though it was always barking at my dog and so my dog freaked out when I opened the door and she was holding her dog next to her face and the dog started barking at my dog, so my dog ran past me and bit the girl; her mom got my dog put down. I then had a cat for 12 years and he died of old age. We just got a turtle. Dust in the wind. Having pets is harder than it seems, when they pass. I'm online though.

I don't have a Spearow haha. Thanks for the other shines though, I really appreciate it!
You're welcome. :P

Last edited:
Hi! I'd really like to get one of your Sceptiles:

[254] Shiny Sceptile
OT: Raquel (41328) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor / Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain
EV trained: 252 Special Attack / 6 Special Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Treecko. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

Here's my photo:

Also, about Lies the Alakazam. I constantly lie. My friends at school have never seen my true self except a girl, who I kinda had to repel although I'm in love with her... I guess things aren't cool under my happy mask, like with everyone else. :P

Hi! I'd really like to get one of your Sceptiles:

[254] Shiny Sceptile
OT: Raquel (41328) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor / Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain
EV trained: 252 Special Attack / 6 Special Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Treecko. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

Here's my photo:

Also, about Lies the Alakazam. I constantly lie. My friends at school have never seen my true self except a girl, who I kinda had to repel although I'm in love with her... I guess things aren't cool under my happy mask, like with everyone else. :P
You win Sceptile. But could you give a story with an actual lie in it? Just saying you constantly lie doesn't really get you Alakazam; but I suppose if you really do constantly lie, you should have one or two stories; or you could lie and make one up. Or maybe you were lying about being a liar; but then I guess you still wouldn't be lying. :S

Need a story for Alakazam. I'll add you though.

Alright then, I'll give you an unrelated story of when I was 7 yo. My teacher wanted me to deliver a stamp to another classroom. So, I left my classroom and dumped the stamp in a random flowerpot across the hallway, came back and told my teacher I delivered it. Then I faked I was sick and skipped school thursday and friday. After the weekend I had to go back to school, my teacher had already found the stamp in the flowerpot and my parents were called. Nothing happened to me, although I got a nasty nickname from that.

Alright then, I'll give you an unrelated story of when I was 7 yo. My teacher wanted me to deliver a stamp to another classroom. So, I left my classroom and dumped the stamp in a random flowerpot across the hallway, came back and told my teacher I delivered it. Then I faked I was sick and skipped school thursday and friday. After the weekend I had to go back to school, my teacher had already found the stamp in the flowerpot and my parents were called. Nothing happened to me, although I got a nasty nickname from that.
lol What's the nickname? Coming online now. :P

Hi, would love to have
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

Hi, would love to have
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Adding you now sir. :)

EDIT: What is your In Game Name?

Last edited:
[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Lionchu (48113) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock

I would like this one.
IGN : Azam
FC : 1048-9036-5836

I hope im not too late :D

Attachments

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Lionchu (48113) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock

I would like this one.
IGN : Azam
FC : 1048-9036-5836

I hope im not too late :D
Adding you now. You're not too late. :D

I have a story for Ignorance. In this story i would be the ignorant one:

I was living in Puerto Rico during my Highschool years as my parents divorced and i ended up living with my mother who moved back to Puerto Rico from Massachusetts. The change was drastic as i had to speak spanish in school but i adapted fairly easily and made friends as well. I spent most of my time with classmates in a similar position as I, they came from New York or Connecticut or wherever. The point being my group consisted of kids who spoke english as their primary language. I had a best friend, Gabriel, at the time and my sister had a new friend about a year or 2 into our move. Her name was Jessica. Anywho, Jessica had a very strict father and at one point, me and my friends and sister decided to play matchmaker and low and behold, Jessica and Gabriel began a relationship. Since her father was strict, Jessica and Gabriel used my house as a sort of safe haven to meet each other and hang out, as they were always hanging out with on a regular basis anyways.

I was about 15 at this time and very ignorant in topics of sexual intercourse. Oblivious at times even. On one particular occasion, it was only Jessica, Gabriel and I in my house after school. I was in my living room on my computer, drawing on photoshop (even back then i had always loved digital art). Jessica and Gabriel were in my garage which was rigged as an extra living room (it had 2 couches and a TV with my DVD player, Gamecube and Playstaion2). I noticed i hadn't heard from them in a while so i went to see what they were up to. I went into the garage and saw that they were on one of the couches and were covering themselves with a blanket. You could tell one of them was onto of the other and they were holding the blanket up with their hands. I thought nothing of it, and assumed they were making out and went back to my computer to let them be.

I found out maybe a year later from another one of my friends, after Gabriel had moved to New York again, that Gabriel had lost his virginity in my house that day... while i was there.... on my couch.... o_O

Apparently making out is not all someone can do while ontop of another person while covered by a blanket... and i had to find out a year lester from a mutual friend.. lol. i mean... good for you gabriel, in hindsight i don't know how i didn't notice.. i guess i was too into my drawing and was too young and ignorant about relationships to put two-and-two together.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributableas long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

And as for the Lies
: Its the sad sad story of boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy does anything and everything for girl, boy begins family with girl, boy supports family while trying to strive for family to move ahead in life, girl begins to plan for a potential wedding while boy secretly buys ring previously picked by girl, girl betrays boy while boy is out working, girl hides behind appearances and is untruthful to boy about situation... And in a nutshell sparing you all the harsh and gruesome details of what is my personal life and my failed relationship.

Being slightly less vague, my son's mother cheated on me, and not in the one-time fling type of deal, while i was working she would talk to one of her exes online and thus apparently rekindled some past emotional feelings she had towards that person before proceeding to physically cheat. I ended up with a $2,500 ring i would not be using anymore and couldn't return or pawn for its worth, a broken home, and through months of trying to fix things, a broken heart and spirit as i finally chose to leave the situation for my own emotional well-being, thus having our 2 year old son being a part a stereotype for young couples who have children and end up separating. Good news to this story, at the age of 25, through perseverance, love and dedication i now have full custody of my son who lives with me, and lying is strictly prohibited in my home. This mentality has also led me to having a very intelligent now 5 year old son who knows far beyond his years as i always answer any and all of his questions fully and truthfully as if i were speaking to an adult. no question is off limits or too awkward to answer.. (it does make for hilarious situations... my son has explained the miracle of childbirth to a bank teller before, lol)

[65] Shiny Alakazam / Mega Shiny Alakazam Nicknamed: Lies
OT: Ashley (50310) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magic Guard -> Trace
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Corinzular of reddit who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "Lies", because that's all Magic is. Lies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)