CAP 5 CAP 5 - Sprite Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because in the backsprite, the sprite is closer to you. If you look at how big the gems are compared to the rocks, you will see that it is consistent.

Its because in the backsprite, the sprite is closer to you. If you look at how big the gems are compared to the rocks, you will see that it is consistent.
Actually, when I compare the higher-up eyes to the lowest eye, the lowest eye on the front sprites seems significantly larger than the others, while on the back sprite the three eyes are much more similar in size.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Actually, when I compare the higher-up eyes to the lowest eye, the lowest eye on the front sprites seems significantly larger than the others, while on the back sprite the three eyes are much more
similar in size.
Exactly. That's the point. They don't have the same "proportion" [I don't know if proportion is the correct word].

Proportion is the correct word there, Caladbolg~. I agree that the two upper eyes on the back sprite are noticeably larger than those on the front.

I was originally going to submit something, but I never found the time. I guess I'll just let the community have what I was originally going to submit. No backsprite here.

Typical of Smogon to read things that aren't there into a simply sprite submission. You pokemon lovers and your overactive imaginations...

I'm not sure if this is the time or place to request this but, would it be alright if perhaps we could use a different poll. As in there would be a poll for front sprites and a poll for back sprites. Because I really do dislike the idea of throwing away several sprites because the person is unable to draw a back sprite and vice-versa. Then again it is just an idea.

Then we have a set of sprites that use a ridiculously different interperetation of the sprite as the front one :S

I'd rather it be consistent ._.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Spriters, when you're finally happy with your poses, do what TIBM did and post them all in a single post, not quoted, with something saying you're done.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
T.I.B.M., I think they have to be saved as PNGs so they are transparent and can be implemented in shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)