Yilx first place artist

I think you did a great job considering how much of a Suck Fest Zekrom's anatomy is... Good job, nice to see some new work from you :)

I like it, but I think the thing that makes it wierd is the lack of shadow on the abdomen(?). Other than that, I completely agree with Glass. Great job once again! :3

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Leave the damned Army and join the arty! Your future lies in creativity, not rampant human idiocy. Your CAP entry was great, shame it didn't win (though Cartoons made a good one, too). Oh well, draw until your hand is raw!
I wouldn't even bother if I didn't have to, but...

Compulsory Singaporean military service equals blurgh
Here's Absol/Luke. I hope it's alright. I feel like I'm losing my mojo...

Maybe I should do a few other pics to regain it first...?

Yilx

Sad
maylene

because i feel kinda down and shes a cutie and thats makes me feel better
i have no idea why i drew sawk, champ and luke in the corner

That Maylene is incredible Yilx, I don't think you've lost any mojo at all! And your Lucario/Absol is my new desktop background. It's been Espeon, Charmander, and Shaymin-S previously! I do have a request, I posted it a while back but I think it got passed over, could you draw a Volcarona and a Scrafty fighting?

Zekrom

I think the reason zekrom doesn't look so good is because being cloaked in electricity makes him lose that foreboding Deep Black feeling, I'd make it more like the sprite where the generator is the only glow on his body. make it so he almost fades into the darkness.

Yilx

Sad
I hope you guys won't mind if I deviate from requests to do human characters/retypes...

Currently working on a Ghost/Dark Farfetch'd, Psychic/Fighting Liligant and a Steel/Dark Infernape.

Night Sunflora and Ice/Flying Yanmega are still in progress, too...

As for normal Pokemon Voltros (What's his english name?) is progressing on okay.

Absol and Lucariio looks so badass...not like the adorable Absols you see in D-grade drawings. Maylene sure has aged, but she looks like a true veteran! Such good art!~

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Posting to say that I love Zekrom and I don't know what you are all talking about. It looks like a beast.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I request a Deino using Draco Meteor?
If I get it, I'll definitely luvdisc this thread :D

Sooooo much awesome stuff here. Love Nidoking and Shaymin. Also that new grass thingy - Liligant(?). You have a very distinct style.

Yilx

Sad
Thundurus

And redid Zekrom a little

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but outside of those undone pieces in the OP I still only still owe a Klinklang and a Deino using Draco Meteor, right?

Goodness! That is amazing artwork. Your sableye sent shivers down my spine. And that is one sinister looking omastar. o_o

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Thundurus

And redid Zekrom a little

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but outside of those undone pieces in the OP I still only still owe a Klinklang and a Deino using Draco Meteor, right?

aaand Yilx has got her Mojo back ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)