Yilx first place artist

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I have no idea why I drew this.

Well, No Guard makes attacks not miss from both sides...

Maybe I should do a comic sometime?

Yilx

Sad
That Maylene is incredible Yilx, I don't think you've lost any mojo at all! And your Lucario/Absol is my new desktop background. It's been Espeon, Charmander, and Shaymin-S previously! I do have a request, I posted it a while back but I think it got passed over, could you draw a Volcarona and a Scrafty fighting?
Can't believe I missed this... I'll get it done too.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I like the whole gym leader thing you got going. Let's see some more (perhaps Skyla or one of the triplet gym leaders?)

Your art is AMAZING! I have two questions for you: Could I use your Reuniclus drawing as an avatar (I would definitely credit you) and could you do a Reuniclus remix of Dark/Fire?

Yilx

Sad
Acklow: I'm doing them for fun... wasn't planning to turn it into a series or something but I'll think about it.

AltJunkie: Sure thing.

Might be the last piece for this week...

Holy fucking hell. Great pose, menacing for such a stupid pokemon. You are GREAT at this...How do you even be good at vision while being to express it? I find it SO frustrating that I have to use stupid ms paint for my masterworks :(

Yilx

Sad
Sigh I feel bad not being able to do anything since the forums are back up...

The sketches for Dark/Fire Reuniclus, Volcarona vs Scrafty, Klinklang, Magnezone vs Ferrothorn and Night Sunflora are done... am I missing anything?

All the new art looks wonderful as always! The touch-up on Zekrom is a good improvement. Also, you asked if you'd missed any art requests. I think my Night Sunflora is still undone. But it doesn't matter whether or not you do it. Thanks!

Both Numel AND Sunflora are amazing! (and yes...seeing it, there IS something resembling the true final boss of Sonic Colors DS.)

Could I have Numel in 100*100 size?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)