The UU Open II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name has been changed from Tagliatelle21 to Lasagne21, so you might want to change my name on the pairings so people don't get confused.

Also activity post because my opponent hasn't been on #pokemon at all despite us agreeing to meet there. Evidence:

Lasagne21@seen Kiyo
ChanStatKiyo (~textual@synIRC-6F2D5681.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) was last seen quitting for "Quit: Textual IRC Client: www.textualapp.com" on Tue July 16 05:24:43 2013 UTC (19 days, 23 hours, 30 minutes ago)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Metal Sonic gives me rendezvous in an impossible time for me, between 10am-1pm. Understand that I get out of my bed at 2pm.
Even in the worst case, I tried to be present, if only Metal Sonic was more accurate about the place of rendez-vous. I don't think IRC is a bad place, I thought it's a big place, why not internet. But I'm a good guy, and I understand Metal Sonic, IRC meant #pokemon or #gslam.
Even in this case, I tried harder, and finally I woke up at 10pm and waited all the week-end on IRC.
See how my avatar cries. See how I try to be sincere.

Activity Post
this is a good troll I grant you that

>I VM'd him at the start of the UU open

> Waits for 1 month and he doesnt reply

>pops on today at 8 am(a+ random timing pls check the green button) and VM'd me with "If you are alive, we can play now on Grotto"(lol 10 words) no mention of GMT, meeting time, or mention of this tour at all

>activity posts

damn that's really sincere!!

Counter-Activity-Post

damn I really got trolled, Deadline: August 5th = less than 24 hours

good job

Last edited:
was scheduled to battle about a half hour ago but blaaz hasn't been on and i have to go now, i'll try and get on later

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
I've been waiting for my opponent from Saturday which was the day agreed, today I will stay until 6: 00 p.m since then I have to leave for the gym, and are about 4: 50 p.m, if my opponent does not appear during the course i am not responsible for what time can I re-connect. Good

NOTE : activity post.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
i couldn't find lavos online on irc, and i told him on my first vm that he could just find me there pretty easily (i'm always on #baril and #frontier). he didn't answer my last two vms, so i don't know if he still wants to play this. activity post.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
@Vinc2612 or whatever other TD cares:

I'll have round 2 up tomorrow afternoon; something came up today (not to mention I need someone to make an activity call on me vs Windsong and give me the pairings for it anyway!)

Oh btw, activity post. Windsong was nowhere to be seen on Friday, the day we agreed to play. Granted, however, I've been pretty inactive lately coz real life has been crazy, so i dunno.

My opponent shows up last minute while i was away so we didn't battle. By the looks of it he is really busy and has no time for it tomorrow. I should expect the activity win nevertheless but sometimes it's not the case so fingers crossed!

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity post.
I told SV to look for me in IRC (#frontier). I have still not seen him, I hope we can battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)