The UU Open II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Contacted my opp (don't ask of me to write his nick).
I didn't get an answer yet after I proposed a server to fight (and didnt show up on it).

Last edited:

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent and I were going to play last weekend, however, something came up for him and he said he wasn't going to be able to make it so we decided to move it to this weekend. I asked him for a specific time to play on Thursday and he has not yet responded. Activity

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I didn't want to do this but I have to. I answered Lavos VM saying where I'm usually online and yet I couldn't find him on IRC. When I VM'd him asking if he'd like to play at the moment he didn't reply. I'll try my best to catch him online because I believe he wants this done as well.

Me and Lady Bug were supposed to play today, but I accidentally gave a wrong time (I told him my GMT was +3 but it's actually -3 .___.), so I think we'll play tomorrow

my oppoent is in the hospital and says he probably won't be able to battle, but we'll see if we cant get it done
edit: nvm saw im now against tanner, will contact

I Request an activity win, my opponent TIWSS is not connected since Tuesday (before the subs are called), I talk about it because I think it can get back today and request an activity win also, I was present the last 2 days throughout the day for our game, but I'd maybe not there today, I prefer to clarify and take precautions. Thanks.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I won 2:0

Got a bit lucky in the first one, but I don't think that the crit in the second one mattered

ggs

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Insomniac and I got 2 battles done, then he had to leave, we were supposed to play 30 mins ago but have to sleep now :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)