The Smogon Factor - Round 3 Voting

Who has the SMOGON FACTOR???????????????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, TIK voted for every entry. Despite what you might believe, people do things for reasons unrelated to you, and not everybody is out to get you CK. You seem to have a nasty habit of jumping to conclusions and making assumptions before you really understand what's going on (see: last topic where you had absolutely no idea why I brought up my vote tally, yet decided it was appropriate to step in and call me out anyways).

Anyways, this will be my last post on the subject. Sorry for shitting up this thread.
[18:00:45] <@THE_IRON_KENYAN> Voted philip to troll CaptKirby
[18:00:50] <@THE_IRON_KENYAN> I hope others follow suit

Is proving myself right making myself the center of attention for you too? I have this nasty habit of making good arguments, I really cannot help it.

You seem to think that any of the users being popular is a valid argument. Nice straw man. Even if it were not a straw man, which it absolutely is, it sure seems to help you the most (and DM too, also a moderator, but he also has talent so it is harder to see if the votes for him are as fake).

A jury would be fucking retarded, public voting is the only okay way to go, unfortunately most people do not act for rational reasons (proved by economics et cetera).

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
You seem to think that any of the users being popular is a valid argument. Nice straw man. Even if it were not a straw man, which it absolutely is, it sure seems to help you the most (and DM too, also a moderator, but he also has talent so it is harder to see if the votes for him are as fake).
I haven't been a mod in a while, and many of the users who might be voting probably don't know me that well. Also, I personally have no voted in any of these rounds, and at this point I'm just glad I'm getting through so I can keep recording new songs.

This is just a for-fun internet competition. Chill out.

DM, you still have the reputation. I am trying to be consistent and not leave something out of my accusation, in this case something that works against me if anything.

Chill out? I do not remotely care about this competition anymore. I care that anyone might remotely buy Philips line of bullshit. I would not have replied again if he had not included the part about me "trying to rationalize anything".

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My point is that your accusations and arguments are leaving a huge blemish on what is supposed to be a fun karaoke tourney. Just let it go, man.

Philip you are incredible. You are the guy who all his friends tell him that he rocks at singing (for no apparently reasonable motives) and, even when you get told on national television how much you suck dick, say it is all bullshit and the other party is deluded. I am not rationalizing anything, I could not have cared less about who the fuck you were before this competition. It is not like you are necessarily "cheating", you have merely turned this into a farcical affair (even more than AM).

Aura Guardian, Iconic, Joel, Lady Bug, LinIsKorean, little loven, remlabez, rmega, Scimjara, shep, SoT all only voted for him (11)
matty and Nook only voted for moderators, so those votes are just complete bullshit in general + prove exactly what I have been saying all along about this stuff (although this affects DM in 2nd place too, and you in 2nd to last)
and TIK just voted him to troll me so there is that

by comparison SDS has 4 single voters, Kinneas has 6 (one was me ^___^), and DM has a mere TWO, I am not rationalizing shit
Pokemon Nationally televised? Pokemon really is serious business

Anyway, Phil: DAMMMMM THATS MY JAMMMMM

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
Philip, I just wanted to say I love the hell out of your submission. Rock that guitar, man.

And godudette, I think this is the best I've heard your voice sound.

Thanks DM! I was really stoked to find that I still had some muscle memory for a lot of the songs I used to know, and have picked up playing again ever since I recorded this. I forgot how much fun guitar was!

Also wanted to say that your submissions have all been top notch, but you already know that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)