The Smogon Factor - Round 3 Voting

Who has the SMOGON FACTOR???????????????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

THE SMOGON FACTOR

Round 3 - Free selection

Hosted by 6A9 Ace Matador and Jumpluff

Tips for voting:

• Try to listen to all the submissions.
  • Vote using the poll
  • No hating on Justin Bieber
Entrys:

SevenDeadlySins - Kristina she don't know I exist
DM - Karma
Godudette - I told you so
6A9 Ace Matador - Baby
Kinneas - You can keep your hat on
Philip7086 - The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
Justinawe - Footloose

To the people who haven't submitted yet, please post in this thread a.s.a.p. i'm also lazy so if you wanna upload it to youtube yourself this will speed things up ^_~

Deadline is in a week from now, 1st of July.

pookar

Banned deucer.
I haven't voted yet, but i really like DM's guitar cover, his vocals sorta seem too happy for the song though, doesn't mean i dont like it though

A lot more people than me called you out. This is better than your other piss poor efforts, but still not that great and you are winning. Me calling you out was 100% legitimate, your wifidiot buddies are just going to vote you to first no matter what you do.

I meant to wait for you to get an entry up to vote LonelyNess, ack.

Man, people sure will find whatever excuse they can to try and rationalize things, won't they? Now the polls are no longer private, so can you please tell me which of the people who voted for me are "wifidiots"? It really makes me laugh at how ridiculously off-base you (and "a lot more people") are when it comes to judging people. I really do not understand where you came up with this idea that I'm grabbing people from WiFi to vote for me; I have never even posted in the WiFi forum before, as far as I can remember, and I don't hang out in any of the WiFi IRC channels or anything, nor do I even think I know anybody who does (maybe Mingot counts?). But cool, keep making assumptions to try and rationalize why I'm winning. It sure sucks that I can't get my dozens of new alt accounts to vote for me this round!

6A9 Ace Matador

lady bug, iconic, loven, remlabmez, rmega, scimjara, sot, veedrock, joel are the only questionable ones. i doubt philip7086 asked any of them to vote for him though tbh, so having a go at him is kind of pointless, it's not his fault etc. (although i hear he's been saying in #smogonwifi if you vote for him he'll give you a flawless shiny modest moltres holding a master ball so idk..)

also my rappings fantastic you just got a bad ear, yo

Philip you are incredible. You are the guy who all his friends tell him that he rocks at singing (for no apparently reasonable motives) and, even when you get told on national television how much you suck dick, say it is all bullshit and the other party is deluded. I am not rationalizing anything, I could not have cared less about who the fuck you were before this competition. It is not like you are necessarily "cheating", you have merely turned this into a farcical affair (even more than AM).

Aura Guardian, Iconic, Joel, Lady Bug, LinIsKorean, little loven, remlabez, rmega, Scimjara, shep, SoT all only voted for him (11)
matty and Nook only voted for moderators, so those votes are just complete bullshit in general + prove exactly what I have been saying all along about this stuff (although this affects DM in 2nd place too, and you in 2nd to last)
and TIK just voted him to troll me so there is that

by comparison SDS has 4 single voters, Kinneas has 6 (one was me ^___^), and DM has a mere TWO, I am not rationalizing shit

6A9 Ace Matador

im not a mod and matty and nook voted for me ck o-o

but lets not de rail this lol, we can't stop peoples friends voting, and in the same way his pokemon clique vote for him, other people's #warau cliques or w/e vote for them just take it with a grain of salt i guess.

Philip you are incredible. You are the guy who all his friends tell him that he rocks at singing (for no apparently reasonable motives) and, even when you get told on national television how much you suck dick, say it is all bullshit and the other party is deluded. I am not rationalizing anything, I could not have cared less about who the fuck you were before this competition. It is not like you are necessarily "cheating", you have merely turned this into a farcical affair (even more than AM).
wat? I'm pretty sure I never claimed to have good singing/entries at all. I don't see how your comparison makes any sense. In fact, I even voiced my opinion that there's definitely a flaw in the voting system in the last topic... but I guess you could interpret that as me being delusional and thinking I'm some amazing singer or something?
Aura Guardian, Iconic, Joel, Lady Bug, LinIsKorean, little loven, remlabez, rmega, Scimjara, shep, SoT all only voted for him (11)
matty and Nook only voted for moderators, so those votes are just complete bullshit in general + prove exactly what I have been saying all along about this stuff (although this affects DM in 2nd place too, and you in 2nd to last)
and TIK just voted him to troll me so there is that
If you ever ventured outside Firebot and Cong, you would know that all of those members (maybe aside from rmega) are active on Smogon. It's not like The Smogon Factor is some secret underground event which nobody knows about. In fact, The Smogon Factor is pretty damn popular around Smogon, because EVERYBODY loves listening to these entries, so I don't see how you're surprised that people who normally don't post in the social forums of Smogon know about this topic and come in to vote. If said users are friends of mine and want to cast a single vote for me, then how is that my fault at all? Why are you pointing the finger at me? Am I just not supposed to participate in events that I think seem fun just because I have a good number of friends on Smogon? The bottom line is, any voting system set up like this is bound to end up being a popularity contest - it's out of yours and my hands. I would love nothing more than to see a more "legitimate" way of picking winners in something like this, but until then, quit placing the blame on me. I'm not going to refrain from participating in something that looks fun just because some user takes things way too seriously and thinks my presence turns it into a "farcical affair".

BTW, TIK voted for every entry. Despite what you might believe, people do things for reasons unrelated to you, and not everybody is out to get you CK. You seem to have a nasty habit of jumping to conclusions and making assumptions before you really understand what's going on (see: last topic where you had absolutely no idea why I brought up my vote tally, yet decided it was appropriate to step in and call me out anyways).

Anyways, this will be my last post on the subject. Sorry for shitting up this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)