Star Wars Mafia

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think I could have played this a bit better than I did. I figured I'd get killed when I killed Hip, but when he decided to try to vote for me the day before that, I figured I had no choice but to make him die. 'We' had Evan and Gorm figured out as mafia, yet he still decided to vote me. =(

When me and GP compiled the list, we had discussed roles e.t.c, and then I lost my list when I completly overhauled the system, and thus could only remember a few select roles from that, So I was never able to contribute some lavish storylines or actually anything without GP.

This game was terrible.

EDIT: To recap:

- I helped GreenPikachu set this up and told him stuff he should know.
- To thank me, he takes my PMs, and it takes several days to show him that the appropriate response is "sorry, I should have asked" and not "no, they're Star Wars, not Harry Potter, plus I have cooler roles =p". No, Bounty Hunters are not nameless or faceless, sorry.
- He also stole my roles anyway. Added a few cool ones, I'll admit.
- In some eyes, he made up for it by making cool stories every day and night. Even that was apparently too much to ask around halfway through.
- The first post isn't even updated since Night 14, and there's still 10 people alive apparently.
- At several points, the game was not updated in time.
- Me/evan still have not received credit for the following roles, despite the fact they were ours and clearly not standard: Kingsley, Fred/George/Arthur, Hedwig, Filch (nerfed, but still).

Fuck you.

EDIT 2: and lol Ghandi's post wasn't even updated after night 7.

This game wasn't even that bad in execution (it did finish after all) and balance (if only because...yeah). It just had "I am too lazy to really dedicate time to this" written all over it.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, The Empire was screwed right off the bat. Dunno why, but our kills failed quite damn often. Either we had a mole, or were just luckfucked. Sklez held out as the last member for a while more than I expected though, especially the way things were going. I guess it was kind of fortunate Tim died early though, it automatically brought the rest of us together. Too bad we messed up then onwards.

Hey, whats with all the hate=[

My plan on the last night was to kill someone who I thought was just a normal rebel so as not to influence the game too much. And I killed cookie because he was being mean to me haha.
If you had killed literally anyone besides cookie, we probably would have won.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well it might not have been a full out win cause at the time of me creating the plan i thought tootache was the BG or the inspector. I knew GTS was the one that toothache was not. Without the inspector we would have won this game as we could have kept alive the randoms that didnt know what was going on. Everything went downhill though, i almost had it!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
That explains how you tried to kill me the moment I got into contact with you and it was blocked, but that wasn't actually the case. Our only person with a role, Zephyrman, died really early on :S

I'm going for the hoocker explanation right now...

well it might not have been a full out win cause at the time of me creating the plan i thought tootache was the BG or the inspector. I knew GTS was the one that toothache was not. Without the inspector we would have won this game as we could have kept alive the randoms that didnt know what was going on. Everything went downhill though, i almost had it!
How did you figure me out? I actually left many intentional hints in my posts, but no one seemed to catch them.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cookie informed me that you and toothache had some sort of alliance

as for the night kills i think darkie was really just that good

darkie A+ job man...you were excellent
He was.
Darkie, who save for SD saved our asses,
as for the night kills i think darkie was really just that good
hah thanks :)

I did get most of those protects, but there were a few that were not because of me (one or two in that long string of protects and obviously on nights with more than one protect).

good game guys. :D

No idea...
I know there was one night when me and Galahad survived, i was the one being protected by darkie, so I had no idea how Galahad survived (could be his role, he was exploded by the star).

And by the way, who the hell is Yoda? He's not dead, he hasn't revealed himself... unless there isn't any Yoda in this game, but that would mean that several of the death stories won't make sense.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
jc_rcw played the role of yoda. he had a character-specific martyr power. in other words, if he wasn't idle the night that Luke Skywalker was killed, he would have been able to martyr himself for Luke, and Luke would have become a "master jedi" and would have been able to inspect/kill on rotating nights.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, as mekkah already pointed out, i disgustingly stole and violated the sanctity of his "Kingsley Shacklebot" role. It was just going to be a masons group--if a certain amount were collected, then their identities would be revealed to one another. the highest 7 mitachlorian levels were the recruitable ones--otherwise, the attempt would have failed. You needed to get 3.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
its Shacklebolt! you shouldn't have said 'find 3 of them and youll form an elite jedi task force because that makes it sound like we get some sweet powers or something!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)