Star Wars Mafia

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well guys it's been fun. Here I am before you, I was without a doubt the most active Bounty Hunter. This game certainly had some interesting moments. Like the time where the Imperials kept getting their kills blocked (which sucked for us). I certainly had an irrational fear of a BPV early in the game. What sucked is that GTS played a good inspector and I had no idea who the inspector was. Gouki was by far the worst player, I wonder why GP decided that alignment roles would never be able to choose my side. Overall I'm happy and as the secound leader of the BH team I tip my hat to the five rebel survivors.

not lynching for stalling

Hoping that theres a follow up Mafia <3

I said my team was bad, but that was sort of hinting my team was already fully gone. Just a last little mess with you ;D

But Jackal and COF pulled through the most.
I consider myself a decent player, because I was after all a mook, and I still managed to the end.

But GS, Gouki, and Sunday werent the bestest.
If we hadnt got Jackal, we'd be out in no time.

Good Games rebels. Damn it Sklez xD

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GTS was good in the regard that I had no idea who was the inspector while he quietly figured out the mafias. I've never been inspector so I don't know how you play it.

And cookie why was it that if you didn't die we would have won?

yeah we didn't kill you cookie.

Esc what are you talking about Sunday played quite well.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
yeah the irony was when the bg was coming through every time for a few nights it was all the Imperials getting blocked. Although I would've liked them to get some kills through making our job easier.

Given his role, of course Sunday was going to do "good". He was obviously better than us without roles, or mooks, but he wasn't the best. It seemed to me that he was just going with what we said for the kills, and he would change opinions a lot during our night discussions.

He wasn't as bad as Gouki or GS, I suppose. Didnt he get in contact with Obi?

Alright, he played fairly well, but I think we had the potential to do a bit better with a different leader. I think he would of made a good player without a role. Getting in contact, little fear of dieing. Iunno. He was pretty good, I guess. SORRY SUNDAY!

Which one of us had the role?
was it Gouki or GS?

COF was really active, so you made a good leader in the end.
lol http://www.jackal_is_the_best.com

I wish I had a small role, at least. Maybe stop BG once? X____X

Don't you remember Jackal's plan with cookie?
Sklez ruined it with his last kill >:[

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, it's pretty obvious this is going to end. ControllerOfFlames was the last member of the Bounty Hunters, and I must confess myself disappointed with the play of the Mafias. Oh well.

ControllerOfFlameswas lynched. He was a Bounty Hunter.

The game has ended. Congratulations to the winning team, the Rebel Alliance.

[.darkie], you are Chewbacca.
You are allied with the Rebels.

We all know you shouldn’t mess with Wookies. They are incredibly strong and very short-tempered. You are best friends with Han, and are his go-to-guy. In terms of the Rebel Alliance, you are something of an Enforcer, or Bodyguard.

What a beast.

GTS, you are Princess Leia.
You are allied with the Rebels.

You are the twin sister of Luke Skywalker. You were instrumental in stealing the Death Star plans, and are now back on Yavin IV helping the Alliance decipher the plans’ meaning. Despite the fact that you are not a Jedi, you still have a high mitachlorian count, and thus have a deeper connection with the Force than others.

During the night, you may PM me the name of someone in the game you want to inspect. I will then send that information to someone else allied with the Rebel Cause. You yourself will not get to see the information, but trust that it is going to an important ally. Unfortunately, with so many who can control the Force around, these messages may not always reach the destination they should. Be wary.

The ironic thing is i accidentally threw suspicion on myself that i wasn't going to get protected after i told darkie to not protect me.
Lol... what the hell was i doing... i realized afterwards that since Obi was the one trying to kill me, the mafia wouldn't be convinced, and if i was protected again the mafia would really believe i was a BPV. I was going to claim Yoda actually...

Hey, whats with all the hate=[

My plan on the last night was to kill someone who I thought was just a normal rebel so as not to influence the game too much. And I killed cookie because he was being mean to me haha.

Sorry fellow Imperials but some of us sucked! Kira and el_b were killed on the first day and timw made it painfully obvious he was mafia soon and it turns out he was the emperor o.0 And West was killed as Darth Vader early on too. The inspector did a great job of weeding us out, thats for sure.

When it came to the me being the only Imperial left, I was getting uncomfortable. Evan told me I had already been inspected, so I wanted people to die quickly. I shouldn't have brought attention to myself in those last few days but hey, with only one of me left we were never going to win from there anyway.

At least I killed Sunday, BK and Cookie, that was fun.

Well done guys!

So like, what was my power, and what did I need to happen to get it?

Have a nice day.
Apparently, it was supposed to be a Super Jedi type role, with basically broken skills. The way to activate it was by having Yoda (JC) martyr for you when you were night killed. Unfortunately for you, he idled that night.

darkie A+ job man...you were excellent
He was.

Mad props to StrangerDanger, who started the Rebel group with me, Hip, who connected and directed, Darkie, who save for SD saved our asses, and Shiney and JC for remaining loyal. Toothache helped voice the necessary when I couldn't come out, so that was also helpful.

I never had any contact with Melon, FFMaster, or Fishin.

Good game, though, rebels.

Ahaha I've been wanting to say this the entire time but I thought it was fucking hilarious that I randomly tried to lynch Obi based off of a wild mistrust of his display picture and he turned out to be some lone wolf that was out to get everybody, fucking flukes.

What was Admiral Ackbar's role? I remember GP saying his death had a point.

Also that fucking death star!

Regardless, the rest of you rebels did an amazing job staying alive. Mad props to Darkie for saving everyone's asses time and time again.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I don't get it lol, why, on the very night I attempted to get into contact with the Imperials, did the Bodyguard choose to protect me? I know they must have had a mole with the Imperials but man that was one time they would have been better off without one lol :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)