CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 9

What will be the type of our custom move?

• Physical

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Special

Votes: 39 21.5%
  • Support

Votes: 37 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also checked the pronounciation by putting "Aufylus" Into text edit and going Edit > Speach > Start speaking. That's definatly how the computer pronounces it.
What? A name of a program and/or site would help. Speaking of name, when are ever going to decided on a freaking name already?

I like the long e better.

Also apparently there are actually bugs that live in tundras. And that's what this is based on.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I like the long e better.

Also apparently there are actually bugs that live in tundras. Google "Grylloblatodea". They're wingless though.
Talk about retarded. Aparently the babys are just the adults without eyes >.<

Not to mention it looks nothing like our creature. It says the legs are all the same sizes, while ours has massive "hands" and tiny legs lol...

I love how I was gone for under a day and I has to sift through 10 pages of stuff. On the other hand, apparently name discussion is on and I can easily post the sprite poll by going off of peoples' avatars.

I agree that a new move is out of the question. I suppose I got a bit ahead of myself with creating something completely new.... But I'll just scrap that altogether.

I don't think Ground is necessary for the egg group. Unless somebody can give an example of what is really needed for this movepool, I think we're fine with Bug. It gives Superpower, Earth Power, Spikes, Baton Pass (I think), and Tail Glow.

On that note, I'm throwing Tail Glow on the table. I mean, we gave it Swords Dance, and since it is the new Infernape, we should give it everything 'Nape is capable of: mixed sweeping, physical, and special. Discuss that.

I'm also wondering if someone wouldn't mind compiling the list of names for me. I got that Aufylus is being debated, but I vaguely recall seeing some others as I scrolled through the pages, looking for sprites and pretending I was reading. I'll also need them for the next poll (this one won't have a second part, with the decision being we don't have a new move).

I also changed my avatar.

EDIT: But then again, would having SD, Tail Glow, and BP be way overpowered? That's getting into he range of broken.

Sunday

Yay! My picture is being used!

I'm right on compiling the names for you!

Sunday

Aufylus (Pronounciation; Ow-fee-lus
And it has deep meaning that everyone should know about before saying it "Doesn't fit"
Aufeis - Layered ice that forms in arctic and subarctic stream valleys
Dorylus - The genus Ants belongs to.
Lord_Sunday and Hyra

Vishicle. To us, it is named after CyzirVisheen (The creator)+Icicle, but to outsiders, it appears as Vicious+Icicle.
Tsukikage

Formicicle (form-ee-sickle)
Tauros

Eiskungia (ice-KOON-jee-uh) Also Kungice/Kungeis
Namkungia magnus is the largest species. Eiskungia mabye? With the German spelling.
sanjay120

Exofrost (Exoskeleton + Forst)
Icicrita (Icicle+Apocrita)
Invictice (Solenopsis invicta=fire ant+Ice)
Isect/Icect (Ice+Insect)
[.darkie]

Hexafrost = Hexapoda (subphylum that includes all insects) + Frost
Chitinice = Chitin (an insects hard exoskeleton) + Ice
DougJustDoug

Syclant - Sickle + Ant
Lawman.

These are all of the suggested names going right back to where the name conversation began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)