CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 9

What will be the type of our custom move?

• Physical

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Special

Votes: 39 21.5%
  • Support

Votes: 37 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't really like Aufylus (as the name)... especially if its pronounced AR-Fey-Luss or w/e

Just doesn't look like a pokemon-type name to me...

I don't know anything better though

Edit- Is the movepool (not the special custom move) finalized on the first page, or a suggestion

I was thinking of the name Vishicle. To us, it is named after CyzirVisheen (The creator)+Icicle, but to outsiders, it appears as Vicious+Icicle.

Anyway, the sprites and animations look amazing, great job everyone!

I'm like the Ice type Leaf Blade or the ice type Night Slash as our move.

i have an idea:

i dont know if its possible but we could ask the administrators of shoddy-battle to let our pokemon be playable on shoddy

I was thinking of the name Vishicle. To us, it is named after CyzirVisheen (The creator)+Icicle, but to outsiders, it appears as Vicious+Icicle.

Anyway, the sprites and animations look amazing, great job everyone!

I'm like the Ice type Leaf Blade or the ice type Night Slash as our move.
like that name more that Aufylus

i have an idea:

i dont know if its possible but we could ask the administrators of shoddy-battle to let our pokemon be playable on shoddy
that would be AWESOME

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i don't really like Aufylus (as the name)... especially if its pronounced AR-Fey-Luss or w/e
I'm still looking for opinions on my idea for a name, Aufylus (Pronounciation; Or-fi-lus) "or" sound at the start, not "ar", and also the middle sound is a "fi", as in "fight"

I also checked the pronounciation by putting "Aufylus" Into text edit and going Edit > Speach > Start speaking. That's definatly how the computer pronounces it.

And it has deep meaning that everyone should know about before saying it "Doesn't fit"
Aufeis - Layered ice that forms in arctic and subarctic stream valleys
Dorylus - The genus Ants belongs to.

Sanjays blue shiny is easily the best so far. Thats the kind of thing I would waste weeks of my life chaining! The only other thing I have ever chained religiously for was a shiny Absol.

I'm still looking for opinions on my idea for a name, Aufylus (Pronounciation; Or-fee-lus) "or" sound at the start, not "ar", and also the middle sound is a "double e", as in "see"

And it has deep meaning that everyone should know about before saying it "Doesn't fit"
Aufeis - Layered ice that forms in arctic and subarctic stream valleys
Dorylus - The genus Ants belongs to.
sorry i messed up the pronounciation... that's not what i meant by "not fitting"... I mean the way it sounds (it kind of sounds like latin). I understand it does have a good meaning though.. which is good

Au is pronounced or? Are you sure about that?

Ah wait it's German.

(sunday pick the bronze sprite its the bestest!!!!1!1)

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Au is pronounced or? Are you sure about that?

Ah wait its German.

(sunday pick the bronze sprite its the bestest!!!!1!1)
Auf is pronounced "or"
Put it into text edit or another program that can speak whatever you write and you'll see what I mean.

Also I really do like the blue sprite better. Honest to god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)