Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for someone to clone my shiny HP Fire Female Treecko.

You can keep a non-redistribution copy for yourself if you wish.
Is this for X&Y? I can definitely help you out. Give me some time though, I haven't cloned for a year now lol.

Also, is it okay if you give me a Beast Ball as well? It's okay if you don't have any, I'll just make an extra copy of your poke.

lf a meowth with parting shot and foul play.
I can give you one if you still need it. It's timid and also has Amnesia and Hypnosis. Leave me a VM.

I'm looking for breedjects of Turtonator in Fast ball and Alola Digllet in Lure ball. I could offer Stufful, Salandit and Bruxish breedjects in Love ball.

Just wondering, wouldn't Explosion be a better option than Self-Destruct? I know Smeargle is pretty weak, so the difference in damage doesn't matter that much, but I think that if you can teach it either, the more powerful option would be the better one.
No because I want to chain low lvl geodudes and they know selfdestruct.

Anyone willing to trade me any Pokemon holding a Beast Ball? Would like to capture my Solgaleo with one. I don't have much to offer except that I have Pokemon Sun & Moon so if you need an exclusive, I can definitely catch one for you.

Oh and, I have a bunch of shiny breedjects from gen 6 like Froakie and Medicham.
I have lots of Beast Balls, I can give you about 10. Would you able to get me an Archen? I'd also take one of those Froakies, if that's not asking too much

LF: Anything with pokerus, been wonder trading for a couple of hours with no luck

FT: I don't really have much in this game yet until pokebank releases, sorry.

EDIT: Someone just gave it to me, so I don't need it anymore.

Last edited:
Still looking for a breedject porygon with 0 speed. I can offer several HA mons as well as bank balls (whatever you want to call them nowadays). Thank you!

Is there any easy way to breed for specific hidden powers in gen 7? Or would one just use bottle caps until bank is updated for sun and moon?

LF :
- Timid 5IVs Pichu with EM : Fake Out and Encore
- Timid 5IVs Intimidate Growlithe with EM : Burn Up
- Modest 5IVs Phobic Feebas
I'll take imperfect IVs ones though

FT :
- Shiny Adamant 6IVs (30 Speed IVs) Minior
- Adamant 5IVs Cubone
- Adamant 5IVs Mimikyu
- Adamant 5IVs Beldum

PM me if interested

Is there any easy way to breed for specific hidden powers in gen 7? Or would one just use bottle caps until bank is updated for sun and moon?
Not really anything different from gen 6. However, Hyper Training doesn't modify the actual IV's, just the stats, so it's useless for trying to get specific HP spreads.

Not really anything different from gen 6. However, Hyper Training doesn't modify the actual IV's, just the stats, so it's useless for trying to get specific HP spreads.
But without dittos made to breed for HP's, is the only realistic way to get a "perfect" HP spread (stat wise, not IVs) breeding an imperfect mon with the HP and using bottle caps? Or is there someone with access to such dittos legally?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
You could just breed odds and evens from the breeding parents you have until you get a breed with the Hidden Power type you want, then level it to 100 and Hyper train it. And while that may be easier than the process I'm about to mention, you don't need to do that or have Hidden Power Dittos to breed for specific IV spreads of 30's and 31's.

A method I did was look through my boxes for Pokemon with "Fantastic" Potential (IV of 30) in certain stats. then chain breed the IVs from them onto the mon I wanted to have the specific Hidden Power type.

I wanted to breed a Hidden Power Fire Cutiefly, which requires an IV spread of 31/even/31/30/31/30. So I looked through my box and found a Spearow with the IVs x/x/x/x/x/30 and a Carracosta with the IVs x/x/x/30/x/x. Since Cutiefly is in the Bug egg group, it can breed with Surskit, which is in the Bug- and the Water 1 egg group, which means it can breed with Carracosta. So I bred the Male 30 Sp.A Carracosta with a female Surskit, to get a Surskit with a Sp.A IV of 30. To get the 30 Speed IV from Spearow, I bred that with a Wingull to get a Wingull with a Speed IV of 30, then bred that with the Surskit with the Sp.A IV of 30 and ended up with a male Surskit that had the IVs x/x/x/30/x/30. I then bred that Surskit with a female 31/x/31/x/31/x Cutiefly. At that point, I had a small chance to get a 31/even/31/30/31/30 Cutiefly, but it was very small, so I swapped out the Mother and the Father with offspring that had IVs more similar to the spread I was going for.

I'm sorry if this example is messy and hard to follow, but if you have a firm understanding of how IV breeding works and you try it out for yourself, you may make sense of what I'm saying.

Edit: yeah, I also forgot to mention what Mattapod said. Even if you spend all that time breeding something like that 31/e/31/30/31/30 Timid Cutiefly I mentioned, it would still be at 346 at Max Speed and 288 at Max Sp.A at level 100, and 175 at Max Speed and 146 at Max Sp.A at level 50. Whereas if you Hyper Train the stat, no matter what the IV was before, it ends up at 347 at Max Speed and 289 at Max Sp.A at level 100, and 175 at Max Speed and 147 at Max Sp.A at level 50

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
But without dittos made to breed for HP's, is the only realistic way to get a "perfect" HP spread (stat wise, not IVs) breeding an imperfect mon with the HP and using bottle caps? Or is there someone with access to such dittos legally?
the only way to get a perfect hp mon stat wise is to bottlecap. and bottlecaps are legal. people including myself have access to those dittos but until the pokemon bank becomes available the dittos are gen 6. that said, youre going to want to bottlecap all HP pokes anyway so theres no point in wasting time breeding for a 31/0/31/30/31/30 hp fire mon if you still need to patch up speed and special attack.

What determines the country a pokemon is in.
Is it the region of your 3DS or the region you bought your cartridge in.

If I purchased a Japanese game and played it on an english 3DS, will the pokemon be from Japan or US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)