Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best way to teach smeargle selfdestruct? I think I've got 2 double battles left. One is 2 karate people in route 8 and 2 swimmers in route 15.
save beforehand and give the pokemon with selfdestruct a focus sash if the selfdestruc pokemon gets killed reset

keep in mind the focus sash will be gone but im pretty sure thats the only way

So a bit behind I know but I'm at the game point where ultra beasts are now released etc, do I soft reset as I go along or defeat them all and be able to come back to them post game??

Hey guys! I need a HA Psyduck and I've tried to catch one many times. Could you help me? I don't need it with ivs, just the HA and I'll do the breed. Thank you!!

So a bit behind I know but I'm at the game point where ultra beasts are now released etc, do I soft reset as I go along or defeat them all and be able to come back to them post game??
you cnat hunt them till the postgame lol so till you beat the game you cant get them:P

also anyone realy im working on an adamant krookodile should i go for intimidate or moxie

you cnat hunt them till the postgame lol so till you beat the game you cant get them:P

also anyone realy im working on an adamant krookodile should i go for intimidate or moxie
Thank you,
Re: krookodile, if he is gonna be a revenge killer and can pick off easy kills then moxie but if he will be on the front line then you want intimidate straight of the bat.....i don't think he gets a decent priority move so revenge killer is probably unlikely unless u scarf him

Another question, A-Marowak with lightning rod still takes no damage from electric moves?

LF: (For dex purposes only)

Type: Null
Silvally
Cosmog
Cosmoem
Tapu Fini
Tapu Lele
Solgaleo
Pheremosa
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Kartana
Guzzlord
Necrozma

I know I could just catch them now, but I'd prefer to SR in my own time once I'm set up to do so. Right now I'd just like the shiny charm while I start breeding.

Not a whole lot I can offer at the moment, other than dex pokemon in return. But I'm happy to take a future SR / breed request for assistance. Thanks!

I've got a Smeargle if you're still looking. Recycle / Recover / False Swipe / Sketch Lv ~45
Hey man, fellow pokedex filler here! I'd love to help with this. I can probably get you most of those except Solageo. I have a lot missing in my pokedex right now so you could proably help with that. I'll be home later today around 3 PM EST to trade

Thank you,
Re: krookodile, if he is gonna be a revenge killer and can pick off easy kills then moxie but if he will be on the front line then you want intimidate straight of the bat.....i don't think he gets a decent priority move so revenge killer is probably unlikely unless u scarf him

Another question, A-Marowak with lightning rod still takes no damage from electric moves?
damn i just breed krookodile because its 1 of my favorites lol not for a certain team roll or anything I dont wnat 2 ground pokes in my team anyway and I already have garchomp as a ground:P

I even gave it 4 egg moves i doubt the 2 fangs and mean look are usefull anyway but I dont care:P pursuit can be handy at least:P

damn i just breed krookodile because its 1 of my favorites lol not for a certain team roll or anything I dont wnat 2 ground pokes in my team anyway and I already have garchomp as a ground:P

I even gave it 4 egg moves i doubt the 2 fangs and mean look are usefull anyway but I dont care:P pursuit can be handy at least:P
Maybe you answered your own question then....breed what you like on him :)

Hey man, fellow pokedex filler here! I'd love to help with this. I can probably get you most of those except Solageo. I have a lot missing in my pokedex right now so you could proably help with that. I'll be home later today around 3 PM EST to trade
Hey bud,

Unfortunately I live in Aus, so I'll be heading to bed in the next ~45 mins. If you'd like to inbox me with when you're free perhaps we can organise a time in the coming days?

Does anyone have an HA mareanie to spare? IVs, nature, etc don't matter. I'm kinda new to 7th gen breeding, so all I have for now are 4iv jolly beast ball Gibles and 5iv mimikyus with the perfect IVs in varying stats.

Does anyone have an HA mareanie to spare? IVs, nature, etc don't matter. I'm kinda new to 7th gen breeding, so all I have for now are 4iv jolly beast ball Gibles and 5iv mimikyus with the perfect IVs in varying stats.
I have one if you don't mind sending me a Gible.

Ultra Beasts are post-game. You'll have to catch them in order, (Nihilego -> Buzzwole/Pheromosa -> Xurkitree -> Kartana/Celesteela -> Guzzlord) and must catch all of the reported Ultra Beasts before the story will move on to the next one. If they faint, you can still encounter them again in the area.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What's the best way to teach smeargle selfdestruct? I think I've got 2 double battles left. One is 2 karate people in route 8 and 2 swimmers in route 15.
Just wondering, wouldn't Explosion be a better option than Self-Destruct? I know Smeargle is pretty weak, so the difference in damage doesn't matter that much, but I think that if you can teach it either, the more powerful option would be the better one.

Does anyone have a Porygon2 and/or Porygon-Z they'd be willing to do a trade back with? I just need it to complete my dex. You can have it right back.
I need to evolve my Porygon to Porygon-Z. Want to trade? ^^

Additional Zygarde question: Could you cheat the collectible (very desperately at 96/100 right now, despite utilizing a guide) when Bank support comes out and you just trade a Zygarde up to Moon and break it down? Can the Cube hold more than 100 cells?

I need to evolve my Porygon to Porygon-Z. Want to trade? ^^

Additional Zygarde question: Could you cheat the collectible (very desperately at 96/100 right now, despite utilizing a guide) when Bank support comes out and you just trade a Zygarde up to Moon and break it down? Can the Cube hold more than 100 cells?
Nope, sadly you can't. I had a similar problem with my cells, as i was stuck at 99/100... turns out i wasn't missing a cell, but a core. So try and look for those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)