Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark are often special moves
Knock off > dark pulse .

Only dark special pokemon carry dark move since ghost and psychic can be hit with ghost move (shadow ball)

While a lots of physical atk carry knock off as their coverage (fighting type)

Bold mew is different from bold cresselia since it can burn physical dark pokemon.

So it's a keep

I just need one more Pokemon for my Kanto Classic team, could someone trade me a Love Ball Gengar? I have a spare NA Mew code that I can give in return.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
how essential is perfect HP on mew? I just got 23/31/31/31/31/31 calm, and I'm really tired of SRing
If you're happy with it, then I'd say keep it. For trading, most people will say toss to anything that doesn't have 29+ in HP (the 29 for if it's a Life Orb number).

LF Sassy Trick Room Cresselia (31/x/31/31/31/0-3, or as close as possible). I know there's one in Theorymon's giveaway thread, but he's ill and might not be able to trade before my VGC Regionals this coming weekend. The only other one I've seen was in Tatertot's trade thread, but that thread doesn't seem to be active.
New page... anyone? I really need this for Regionals...

Got myself a mew code last night and just sr'd for a careful 31/24/31/31/31/9 speed is meh, but i figured it was worth keeping.

Was i correct in that assumption?

Plus i couldn't see myself getting much better than that any time soon lol.
Well for personal use it's alright but don't expect many people to trade for it. Since you really want that 31 speed on a base 100 mon

Got myself a mew code last night and just sr'd for a careful 31/24/31/31/31/9 speed is meh, but i figured it was worth keeping.

Was i correct in that assumption?

Plus i couldn't see myself getting much better than that any time soon lol.
No, you really should have tossed. That Speed is awful. Soft resetting requires patience, especially with Pokemon received via Mystery Gift since Synchronize can't guarantee the nature at all. One has to assume it will take a long time to get flawless.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings dear fellow breeders, collectors and trainers in general,

I was wondering if someone has a spare male Munchlax or Snorlax with Self-Destruct by any chance?

I can breed something in return. Let me know what I can do for you in order to reciprocate the favor.

Alright, I got one thanks to crazy_man who generously lent me his Snorlax for me to breed with.

Last edited:
Greetings dear fellow breeders, collectors and trainers in general,

I was wondering if someone has a spare male Munchlax or Snorlax with Self-Destruct by any chance?

I can breed something in return. Let me know what I can do for you in order to reciprocate the favor.

Best greetings.
I got an Adamant 4 IV Male Snorlax (missing speed) with Self Destruct I could lend you.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I got an Adamant 4 IV Male Snorlax (missing speed) with Self Destruct I could lend you.
Thank you crazy_man.
Do you need anything in particular?
I would like to reciprocate the generous favor.

Feel free to let me know.

Need a cloner. VM me please.
If you still need a cloner, I can help you out.

Moderator edit: Don't double post. Also, please stop saying "Best greetings".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)