Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still LF a Bold 31/X/31/31/31/31 Articuno for Kanto Classic. I'd much prefer pentagon, but since I mostly just want it for KC an RNG is fine-just make sure Atk IV is 0 then cuz you get to pick it. I don't want any move tutor moves(I mean I won't complain if it has them, but I'll just be getting rid of them so don't bother.) The best thing I have to offer is a Calm 31/0/31/30/31/31 Regice, level 99 with EVs already(252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 SpA,) but I also have plenty of breedables so CMT for those if you're interested.
Just a minor nitpick, but just because something can be RNG'd doesn't mean every spread is available. This may be the case for PokéRadar or for gen 5 RNGs, but gen 3 and 4 are fairly restricted. Lowest Atk stat for Bold is 14 Atk. We don't get to pick it. ;o

(sorry, just had to get that off my chest lol, all is well though, since Buckert is getting it anyway)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Just a minor nitpick, but just because something can be RNG'd doesn't mean every spread is available. This may be the case for PokéRadar or for gen 5 RNGs, but gen 3 and 4 are fairly restricted. Lowest Atk stat for Bold is 14 Atk. ;o
Already contacted him about that, currently going for 31/00/31/30/30/31. :)

I guess I wasn't super clear cause I contradicted myself. I can get you spitbacks of all your stuff, and give you a non-redid Zapdos to your specifications. You'll still have to breed some stuff, and I may not have a Venonat, but it'll help some.

No, idk too. And I'm not really one of those people-I want something in return lol. Just let me know the best stuff you've got. If you have nothing then just breed me an extra of the Butterfree and everything. Are there any EM you need you can't breed yourself? I may be able to do them myself, or give you a parent to pass it.
Yeah, I meant which spitbacks can you get for me? How do we best go about trading them? We are pretty much on the opposite sides of the planet, by the way. :D
What do you mean by non-redid? I'm sure it will be good.

I've got spitbacks of Snivy, Beldum, Swinub, some of them are Outstanding with just the random IV in the wrong place or no Hidden Ability. Are those called breedables then?

For EM there are:
Venonat - Baton Pass (I don't have any of those pokemon with BP learned to pass down)
Snorlax - Fissure (Don't have a Lapras even)
I'm not sure if I have an Eevee with Wish, I'll check later, but I think I do.

Apparently Zapdos can get Defog only from DPPt HM05! Does the one you have already know Defog?

###
Yeah I heard about the reputation quite some time ago before I joined, but I never thought behind the tier forging there was a community as mature and super nice like this.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Just a minor nitpick, but just because something can be RNG'd doesn't mean every spread is available. This may be the case for PokéRadar or for gen 5 RNGs, but gen 3 and 4 are fairly restricted. Lowest Atk stat for Bold is 14 Atk. We don't get to pick it. ;o

(sorry, just had to get that off my chest lol, all is well though, since Buckert is getting it anyway)
Thank you ;) was gonna post this.

What do you mean by non-redid? I'm sure it will be good.

Apparently Zapdos can get Defog only from DPPt HM05! Does the one you have already know Defog?
Non-redis just means you can't trade it to anyone else. I don't think it's a big deal because you just want it for the battle, right?

And seeing as Zapdos is RNGed (which means it comes from generation 3 or 4) then I would say it already comes with Defog :) there is really no point for someone to RNG capture a Zapdos without Defog to be honest

Non-redis just means you can't trade it to anyone else. I don't think it's a big deal because you just want it for the battle, right?

And seeing as Zapdos is RNGed (which means it comes from generation 3 or 4) then I would say it already comes with Defog :) there is really no point for someone to RNG capture a Zapdos without Defog to be honest
Ah, right! I had only Redis.io on my mind as a Web Developer! I do remember reading that term on these forums.

I wouldn't trade that Zapdos, of course, if that's what matters? When I catch the in-game Zapdos myself I'd rather trade that since my non-SR'd legendaries aren't of much use to me, if anyone, other than for collection.

Thank you ;) was gonna post this.

Actually it don't have Defog since I was going Discharge/ Heat Wave/ Roost/ Roar. I'm setting my own SR, so I was preferring to rack up hazard damage on the foe than getting rid of both our SRs. Zapdos was also my only SR weak Poke at the time, so that was another reason against Defog. Obviously I don't think it's a bad move, just not a must.

A. Is there anything that can be done for RNG abuse for a Mystery Gift Mew from Game Stop?

B. Is the Game Stop code one use only.

1) Can I use the code on different games?
2) Can one game use more than one code?

Thank you.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A. Is there anything that can be done for RNG abuse for a Mystery Gift Mew from Game Stop?

B. Is the Game Stop code one use only.

1) Can I use the code on different games?
2) Can one game use more than one code?

Thank you.
A. No.
B Yes.
1) No.
2) No.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Actually it don't have Defog since I was going Discharge/ Heat Wave/ Roost/ Roar. I'm setting my own SR, so I was preferring to rack up hazard damage on the foe than getting rid of both our SRs. Zapdos was also my only SR weak Poke at the time, so that was another reason against Defog. Obviously I don't think it's a bad move, just not a must.
Oh that's fair enough, it just means it has lost it's trade value then lol.

Ah, right! I had only Redis.io on my mind as a Web Developer! I do remember reading that term on these forums.

I wouldn't trade that Zapdos, of course, if that's what matters? When I catch the in-game Zapdos myself I'd rather trade that since my non-SR'd legendaries aren't of much use to me, if anyone, other than for collection.
So in the case that you want Defog, I have a Calm Zapdos lying around. The problem is that it is HP Ice (30/x/30/31/31/31).

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
1. Can you soft reset for specific natures with Mystery Gift Mew in Y?
2. What is the "best nature" for Mew?
1. Not sure what you mean, but you can't control the nature so it is purely random what you get.
2. Calm Careful Bold Impish Timid. Adamant and Jolly aren't that great without Sucker Punch (previous gen tutor). Modest / Hasty / Naive is meh I think. Everything else is kind of useless, even with 31/31/31/31/31/31 stats.

1. Not sure what you mean, but you can't control the nature so it is purely random what you get.
2. Calm Careful Bold Impish Timid. Adamant and Jolly aren't that great without Sucker Punch (previous gen tutor). Modest / Hasty / Naive is meh I think. Everything else is kind of useless, even with 31/31/31/31/31/31 stats.
Okay, thank you. I'll just keep the Timid Mew then.

Any suggestion what to do with an extra Mew code :/?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, thank you. I'll just keep the Timid Mew then.

Any suggestion what to do with an extra Mew code :/?
If you have a spare cartridge (second copy of the game, or an additional Gen 6 game) you can redeem it on that. If you have no sentimental connection to your current save, and have Pokémon Bank, you can store your current Mew on Pokémon Bank, and restart your cartridge, and redeem the second code on that. Or you can try to trade it for something, or give it away. Really down to your preference.

Calm is kinda pointless without Defog imo. Hasty is a very viable option

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Is a Bold Mew any good? (beyond uniqueness too I mean, I want it to be competitively workable to a reasonable degree too--not really interested in stuff like, for the sake of argument, Calm Suicune either). Cause I've just SRed a flawless one, but from my OU knowledge, Mew runs specially defensive spreads, so yeah, not sure what to do @_@
Mew - #151 (Bold) : 31 / 23 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Is a Bold Mew any good? (beyond uniqueness too I mean, I want it to be competitively workable to a reasonable degree too--not really interested in stuff like, for the sake of argument, Calm Suicune either). Cause I've just SRed a flawless one, but from my OU knowledge, Mew runs specially defensive spreads, so yeah, not sure what to do @_@
Keep it bold and calm or solid natures. Support mew is very viable.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
That's a Keeper for sure.

I'm not an OU person, but I know in BSS(and I'm pretty sure everywhere,) Cresselia likes to run lots of Def-and is in fact Bold. Mew is the same type, so I see no reason why it couldn't do the same thing. I think Psychics generally prefer physical Def since fighting is a physical resistance and ghost and dark are often special moves, while bug doesn't really matter and also has a special move in Bug Buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)