Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both genders can pass HA when bred with Ditto. (The odds are lower for males though)

Males can not pass HA when bred with any female Pokémon.

Female Pokémon can pass HA when bred with any male Pokémon.

Only female Pokémon pass down balls. Species that can't be female like Magnemite, Staryu, Tyrogue, Tauros or Braviary can never pass down a ball.
But how about passing down HA when breeding with Ditto? I thought that

Ditto + male with HA = 60% chance the offspring will have the HA.

and

Ditto + female with HA = 0% chance (impossible) the offspring will have the HA.

Or am I misinformed?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
But how about passing down HA when breeding with Ditto? I thought that

Ditto + male with HA = 60% chance the offspring will have the HA.

and

Ditto + female with HA = 0% chance (impossible) the offspring will have the HA.

Or am I misinformed?
You are misinformed. Ditto + Female w/ HA is 60–80%. I'm not sure of the actual numbers but more information is given here (quoting relevant part):
In Generation VI, any Pokémon, including male and genderless Pokémon, can pass down their Hidden Ability when bred with Ditto.

Just wanted to say this. When your on reddit just because the flair that has been created by the user there has been sitting on the site for 6 months doesn't mean the user is no longer active. Click the username and see when was there last post. If it has been a few days I would take my chances to be honest. Reddit is the best place to go though to get eggs hatched and sometimes you have to wait a few days.
I did that. I sent 2 messages to people that show as their last comment being 5 months ago, just in case they are lurking.

The only bad thing about waiting is, I keep gathering more eggs. haha

I want a competitive shiny so bad. All my hatched shinies always seem to get ruined by the RNG.

Other Pokemon communities in general seem to have quieted down quite a bit, unfortunately, so you may find that you have to breed more eggs to find matches. It's pretty typical for me to breed a dozen eggs and only have a couple of matches these days. Regardless, here's a page of lots of TSV databases. Almost all of them require signing up to their respective websites, but that's to be expected, and you can often find people willing to help you contact hatchers here in this thread anyway if you don't want to do it yourself.

Other Pokemon communities in general seem to have quieted down quite a bit, unfortunately, so you may find that you have to breed more eggs to find matches. It's pretty typical for me to breed a dozen eggs and only have a couple of matches these days. Regardless, here's a page of lots of TSV databases. Almost all of them require signing up to their respective websites, but that's to be expected, and you can often find people willing to help you contact hatchers here in this thread anyway if you don't want to do it yourself.
That is the reddit I use. :(

Patience I guess. Thanks for the link and I'll keep working.

Although I suck at battling, so I figured I could atleast be flashy. haha.

Best ball for

edit: I'm aware if you breed it would be in a pokeball. I just would like to know what ball matches in case I dex nav or safari hunt.

Best ball for

edit: I'm aware if you breed it would be in a pokeball. I just would like to know what ball matches in case I dex nav or safari hunt.
I suppose Net Ball would match the best, with the blue and the black for it's outline. The Timer Ball would be my second choice, since the grey would match the body, the red would contrast the blue on the pokemon, and it seems the most mechanical for a monster that is literally a gear.

Anyone who could SR a Dnite code for me?

Reward would be a semi-redis copy of what you've SR'ed
Also question regarding dexnaving, when you're dexnaving you just capture every pokemon with 3 star potential or when do you capture a mon?

Anyone who could SR a Dnite code for me?

Reward would be a semi-redis copy of what you've SR'ed
Also question regarding dexnaving, when you're dexnaving you just capture every pokemon with 3 star potential or when do you capture a mon?
with the 3 star potential.

LF a female HA Hippopotas (or Hippowdon or whatever) for loan or trade or anything that'll get me access to the HA. Stats/Nature/egg moves are not important (though appreciated). Finding HAs in XY is tough and boring and Hippopotas isn't in ORAS :( Thank you!

E: helped! And for reference, HA Hippo isn't in XY either :(

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner to clone a shiny HP Ice Abra (O+2), HP Ice Dedenne (O+2) (you can keep a non redis copy) and help me transfer 4 pokemon from one game to another :)
VM me please :)

Last edited:
If those are the Abra and Dedenne I gave you, fully redistributable means fully redistributable (i.e. whomever you allow to keep a copy gets them fully redistributable too).
Yeah, just realised that (posted what I usually ask for for the cloning). My bad! :)
Don't need it anymore btw :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't need one with good IV's, I just need one with adamant nature, but thanks for the advice.
yea this way you can get every nature youll need. what i did was, pop an abra in the daycare with no everstone and hatch til i got abras with all the natures. then take those syncs in his safari and get one ditto of every nature. you could also sync catch one at a mirage spot.. or i can get you one tomorrow if nobodys helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)