Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a clone of a legitimate pokemon still considered legitimate?

If so, wheres the best place to find a cloner? I have a lot of cool stuff that I think people would be interested in and would love to have some doubles of them to trade for more cool pokes :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is a clone of a legitimate pokemon still considered legitimate?

If so, wheres the best place to find a cloner? I have a lot of cool stuff that I think people would be interested in and would love to have some doubles of them to trade for more cool pokes :)
Yeah, its legitimate and it doesn't affect your mons in any way, so don't worry about that.

If you want I can clone for you. VM me.

Gonna reiterate my desperate need for a tentacruel or tentacool with its Hidden Ability. Preferably female but any gender will do. Previous gentleman logged out before we could trade so we missed each other. D:

Does anyone have a Garchompite to spare? Looking to do online doubles with a friend and realized its past the time in XY. Thanks everyone

Does anyone have a galewings fletchling(or anyone in the family tree) in their pokemon safari? If so could you please message me your friend code? Otherwise does anyone have one they can just give for trade? (I don't have much to offer as I just ev train the right natures for battle maison grinding and don't do any competitive at all). My friend code should be in my signature.

Yeah, its legitimate and it doesn't affect your mons in any way, so don't worry about that.

If you want I can clone for you. VM me.
Thanks for the offer! Im not quite ready for my pokemon to be cloned just yet, but should be in a few days.
So is this the best place to ask for cloning services or is there somewhere better?

Looking for an Adamant Darumaka with at least a 31 in Defense and 4EMs. HA or non-HA doesn't matter, preferably in a Repeat or a Premier ball but I'll consider other appropriate ball choices. CMT and VM me, please.

Last edited:
Het, today I discovered something. I was breeding a Female Slowbro with HA in Dream Ball with a Ditto. The egg hatched, and the Slowpoke was in a Dream Ball, AND it has the HA..

What..? I thought that ONLY males could pass down balls. And that if you breed with Ditto, the HA will only be passed on the child if it's Ditto + Male. Not Ditto + Female. Can someone explain please?

Het, today I discovered something. I was breeding a Female Slowbro with HA in Dream Ball with a Ditto. The egg hatched, and the Slowpoke was in a Dream Ball, AND it has the HA..

What..? I thought that ONLY males could pass down balls. And that if you breed with Ditto, the HA will only be passed on the child if it's Ditto + Male. Not Ditto + Female. Can someone explain please?
Both genders can pass HA when bred with Ditto. (The odds are lower for males though)

Males can not pass HA when bred with any female Pokémon.

Female Pokémon can pass HA when bred with any male Pokémon.

Only female Pokémon pass down balls. Species that can't be female like Magnemite, Staryu, Tyrogue, Tauros or Braviary can never pass down a ball.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a galewings fletchling(or anyone in the family tree) in their pokemon safari? If so could you please message me your friend code? Otherwise does anyone have one they can just give for trade? (I don't have much to offer as I just ev train the right natures for battle maison grinding and don't do any competitive at all). My friend code should be in my signature.
I can trade you a Female Adamant Gale wings Fletchinder. Unfortunately it's only in a normal pokeball.

Looking for an Adamant Darumaka with at least a 31 in Defense and 4EMs. HA or non-HA doesn't matter, preferably in a Repeat or a Premier ball but I'll consider other appropriate ball choices. CMT and VM me, please.
If you still need it, I can breed you one in a repeat ball with EMs Yawn, Encore, HammerArm & Snatch.

So I haven't been very active lately, and I do t know whether there is a demand for them, but I picked up a couple of Dragonite cards from GameStop yesterday if anyone wants one. I have two and am not asking for anything for them. If you happen to want one send me a pm or vm and I'll send you the code.

Gonna reiterate my desperate need for a tentacruel or tentacool with its Hidden Ability. Preferably female but any gender will do. Previous gentleman logged out before we could trade so we missed each other. D:
And just heads up I can offer HA Gible or natural cure Chansey w/ egg move seismic toss. Desperate here lol.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'll try to list everything out for the sake of simplicity.

1. Every Pokemon has a number known as a shiny value (SV)
2. Eggs are generated with a SV also (commonly referred to as an ESV)
3. If the shiny value of the egg/pokemon matches the shiny value of the trainer (TSV) the pokemon generates as shiny
4. People will breed a bunch of eggs and check their IV's. This is either done by hatching them and going to the IV judge and resetting their game, or by dumping their save using Powersaves and Keysav/Mass Dumper
5a. If you don't have a way of dumping your save, people at the SV Thread can check your eggs
5b. If you have a Powersaves you can dump your save to obtain the ESV values of the eggs with the perfect pokemon
6. Once you have your ESVs you can check them against .com 's Smogon list or go to the TSV reddit to find someone who can hatch your egg

Hopefully I covered the important things and this helps you out.
Thanks a lot! I'll try to get involved soon, so thanks again for the initial input.

Found this egg and I don't want it to go to waste. Just send me something decent in return for it.

Tepig (♂) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.30.31.31 - Electric - [0096]

Would anyone know of any other TSV lists?

I finally broke down and found a way to check my TSV and ESV, but now I cannot find anyone to hatch eggs for me.

I found 1 matching number here, but no reply.

I found 2 on SVExchange on reddit, but again no reply.

It seems like there is no activity with TSV/ESV anywhere I check. Everywhere I checked the last post has been months ago.

Would anyone know of any other TSV lists?

I finally broke down and found a way to check my TSV and ESV, but now I cannot find anyone to hatch eggs for me.

I found 1 matching number here, but no reply.

I found 2 on SVExchange on reddit, but again no reply.

It seems like there is no activity with TSV/ESV anywhere I check. Everywhere I checked the last post has been months ago.
Just wanted to say this. When your on reddit just because the flair that has been created by the user there has been sitting on the site for 6 months doesn't mean the user is no longer active. Click the username and see when was there last post. If it has been a few days I would take my chances to be honest. Reddit is the best place to go though to get eggs hatched and sometimes you have to wait a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)