Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a prankster sableye laying around that they're willing to let me have? I would prefer if it were a bold female with recover but honestly any sableye with prankster would be great. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a prankster sableye laying around that they're willing to let me have? I would prefer if it were a bold female with recover but honestly any sableye with prankster would be great. Thanks in advance!
Did You just want a breedject? I have one but its nicknames "Stitch"

Does anyone have a Heavy ball onix & friend ball yanma for trade? both female, don't care about ivs ecc....ft other nice pokebank balls

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Does anyone have a Heavy ball onix & friend ball yanma for trade? both female, don't care about ivs ecc....ft other nice pokebank balls
I do have some Heavy Ball Onix left over from breeding, so I can send you one through GTS if you'd like, just let me know what you deposited.
Though I might mention that there are a lot of trade threads offering those two Pokemon, so you could consider asking in those if you're looking for a trade ;)

EDIT: Sent^^

Last edited:
I do have some Heavy Ball Onix left over from breeding, so I can send you one through GTS if you'd like, just let me know what you deposited.
Though I might mention that there are a lot of trade threads offering those two Pokemon, so you could consider asking in those if you're looking for a trade ;)
I need it for the global link comp. on friday so i think a trade from a thread might take some time...anyway thanks a lot :) i put a level 1 female Bunnelby asking for a Onix

EDIT: It seems to have been sniped, try to redeposit the Bunnelby
Yep, i redeposit another male Bunnelby

I can give you a spitback Friend Ball Yanma, add me and let me know your FC and IGN.
Thank a lot :) my fc is 0018-1589-9019, ign Leonardo
Edit: Are you looking for anithing in particular?

Thanks a lot to both :)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have a masterball that i could have, i some spitbacks of stuff i could give.
(Im going to start an SR project on suicune and i want it to go fast.)

Anyone have a spit back naive or timid Treecko female they don't need? That's like the only poke I need left and I'll be set for quite a while.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
does anyone have experience importing japanese or other foreign consoles? i see a lot on amazon but im wondering if they are real or fake.. i have a friend stationed in japan so i wanna get a jap 3ds and carts since she can grab the serial codes for me. any info would help

Anyone have a spit back naive or timid Treecko female they don't need? That's like the only poke I need left and I'll be set for quite a while.
i have timid treecko, vm me

Hey guys me again & this time i'm hoping to do a shiny trade
I'm looking for a shiny lonely or naughty nature charmander with good iv's & in return i give a shiny adamant rampardos that i offered awhile back with 5 iv's in 31/31/31/x/31/31 so if anyone is interested please reply or message me so we can do a trade.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
LF female spitbacks:
  • Moon Ball Gastly
  • Dream Ball or Love Ball Heracross

FT (yeah I'm still poor sigh):
  • Level Ball Kangaskhan
  • Luxury Ball Aero
  • Love Ball Chansey
  • Dream Ball Lapras (credits to Most)
Thanks in advance to any kind soul willing to donate those Pokemon :)

Question about Bronzong's Moveset:
1.) Do you think Bronzong is better off without the Ice HP? If Yes, how so and why? (or If no, how so and why?)

2.) If you think Bronzong really does need the Ice HP just in case, what IV set with ice hp can it have with 00 Spd (If RNG captured)?

Question about Bronzong's Moveset:
1.) Do you think Bronzong is better off without the Ice HP? If Yes, how so and why? (or If no, how so and why?)

2.) If you think Bronzong really does need the Ice HP just in case, what IV set with ice hp can it have with 00 Spd (If RNG captured)?
HP ice helps its coverage for sure..

And odd/odd/odd/odd/odd/0 works fine for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)