Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF female spitbacks:
  • Moon Ball Gastly
  • Dream Ball or Love Ball Heracross

FT (yeah I'm still poor sigh):
  • Level Ball Kangaskhan
  • Luxury Ball Aero
  • Love Ball Chansey
  • Dream Ball Lapras (credits to Most)
Thanks in advance to any kind soul willing to donate those Pokemon :)
Gotcha. Will contact you shortly.

I got a 4iv timid moonball female gastly

LF female spitbacks:
  • Moon Ball Gastly

• Level Ball Kangaskhan
  • Luxury Ball Aero
  • Love Ball Chansey

LF female spitbacks:
  • Moon Ball Gastly

• Level Ball Kangaskhan
  • Luxury Ball Aero
  • Love Ball Chansey
Does anyone have a prankster sableye they're willing to part with? Any one will do. As long as it has prankster.
I can help you both in a few days maybe.

Looking for the Rayquaza code that is obtainable in Japan that can be reset in North American. Have a lot to trade including several charizard codes and anything from my thread. I also am looking for any cool event codes.

I'm looking for a shiny lonely or naughty nature charmander with good iv's & in return i give a shiny adamant rampardos that i offered awhile back with 5 iv's in 31/31/31/x/31/31 so if anyone is interested please reply or message me so we can do a trade.
still offering guys.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
somehow blessed by the rng and hatched this

Timid - Flash Fire 30/0/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice

Does the 30 HP make a difference at level 50 in relation to entry hazard/confusion damage and berry consumption? or is it the same as a 31?

MattaPod: At level 50, a 30 IV only makes a difference invested. That is, if you gave that Litwick 4 EVs in HP, it wouldn't make a difference at level 50 (which means if you gave it 252 EVs, it would have the same HP stat as if you'd given it 248 EVs and you'd have wasted 4 EVs). If you don't invest in it, it's exactly the same. iirc Chandelure doesn't run any HP EVs but I haven't used it myself to be sure.

Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- goldeen (dream ball/net ball & with Lightning Rod)
- meowth (friend ball)
- vulpix (love ball)
- vulpix (premiere ball & with drought)
- smeargle (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

EDIT:
P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my on this thread to notify me. Thank you.

Last edited:
still offering guys.
I think you would be better of firstly browsing through trade threads to look for it. Secondly you should give is more information on what you have to offer. Offering just one specific pokemon can make people who have that Charmander, but don't need Rampardos, not trade with you, when they might have accepted to trade it for a few rare ball females or a BP. Just trying to help you get that Charmander.

Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- goldeen (dream ball/net ball & with Lightning Rod)
- meowth (friend ball)
- vulpix (love ball)
- vulpix (premiere ball & with drought)
- smeargle (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

EDIT:
P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my on this thread to notify me. Thank you.
I'll sort you out for the love ball Vulpix. Can do it this weekend.

I think you would be better of firstly browsing through trade threads to look for it. Secondly you should give is more information on what you have to offer. Offering just one specific pokemon can make people who have that Charmander, but don't need Rampardos, not trade with you, when they might have accepted to trade it for a few rare ball females or a BP. Just trying to help you get that Charmander.
Hm okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)