Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hidden power do you guys think Life Orb HA Serperior should run? (leaf storm/d pulse/HP/filler

Ground: hits heatran, weak to talonflame
Rock: hits heatran for neutral damage, but hits charizard. Walled by steel types
Fire: hits Scizor and Feerothorn, completely at the other threats' mercy
All interesting options, but fire should be the best/safest one. Ground for 1 pkmn isn't really worth it IMO, Rock is very situational, hitting Heatran neutrally doesn't really cut it... Fire is necessary because it gets walled by steel types and would have no way of breaking them otherwise. Sadly, its movepool is kinda garbage, so Leaf Storm, HP Fire and Dragon Pulse are the best combination :/ Filler would most likely be sth like Substitute/Giga Drain (because of Leaf Storms low PP), maybe even Leech Seed or possibly Glare...

Is anybody willing to trade any HA Snivy line (IVs, Natures and egg moves dont matter)?
I can trade a female HA Skrelp in a Heal Ball.

I knew there was a reason I hung on to that shiny Serperior from my trade thread days...

Because now I want to trade it for a HA Snivy! :D
It came through PokeBank just fine, so I assume it's legit. PM me if you have the Snivy I want :3

This may be a big ask, does anyone have a Sap Sipper Calm Goomy in a Heal Ball? Hoping to use a Sliggoo with an Eviolite and realized mine is gone lol.

Speaking of Snivy, I am a little curious about something.

If Snivy with the HA is available right now and if it is legitiment, why does serebii say the HA for Snivy is not available yet?

1 less damage from Life Orb recoil
Kinda suspected it was something like that. Although people could still play around with EVs to achieve the same result, if I'm not mistaken. If I am, then go for the 29 IVs in HP spread.

Excuse me, Teru?

May I ask if you and I can add our FCs and just do a filler trade so that way I can get the pokemon in the Friend safari, please?
Sure! Can you wait a couple minutes, please? I kind of deleted the updates so I could do the trading glitch and can't go online. If you can wait 'till I re-download, we can do this. I'll add you and PM you when I'm ready!

Last edited:
I am looking for a 29/0/31/30/31/30 Ditto (any nature). I can offer Contrary Snivy with Grassy Terrain, Mean Look, Glare, and Mirror Coat or CMT (PM me due to it being locked).

Kinda suspected it was something like that. Although people could still play around with EVs to achieve the same result, if I'm not mistaken. If I am, then go for the 29 IVs in HP spread.
Excuse me, Teru?

May I ask if you and I can add our FCs and just do a filler trade so that way I can get the pokemon in the Friend safari, please?

Sure! Can you wait a couple minutes, please? I kind of deleted the updates so I could do the trading glitch and can't go online. If you can wait 'till I re-download, we can do this. I'll add you and PM you when I'm ready!
Okie Dokie. Thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)