Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can breed me an hp fire one i will pay you back :)
Sorry, but I'm only planning on doing HP fire on snivy when I try to TSV hatch a shiny one, which won't be for awhile. If you still need one by then and I happen to have a spare, you can probably just have it for free :).

I've said it once and i'll say it again does anyone have an adamant cosplay pikachu (i don't care about iv's) i am willing to offer a jolly max speed and attack weavile w/ icicle crash (NOTE: these are ev's)

Sorry, but I'm only planning on doing HP fire on snivy when I try to TSV hatch a shiny one, which won't be for awhile. If you still need one by then and I happen to have a spare, you can probably just have it for free :).
xdtrainer

So, I'm setting up KeySAV but I'm running into some problems... So, I seem to be doing everything correctly, but when I go to break the boxes and save the keys, the file that wants to be saved is Box 10 and Box 11 instead of Box 1 and Box 2. Does this matter? If so, how can I fix it?

I've said it once and i'll say it again does anyone have an adamant cosplay pikachu (i don't care about iv's) i am willing to offer a jolly max speed and attack weavile w/ icicle crash (NOTE: these are ev's)
I've seen your multiple requests & thought that the reason you aren't getting feedback is because of two things. I don't think adamant is good for cosChu and what you're offering doesn't seem quite right. (That Weavile needs to be damn good )

What hidden power do you guys think Life Orb HA Serperior should run? (leaf storm/d pulse/HP/filler

Ground: hits heatran, weak to talonflame
Rock: hits heatran for neutral damage, but hits charizard. Walled by steel types
Fire: hits Scizor and Feerothorn, completely at the other threats' mercy

What hidden power do you guys think Life Orb HA Serperior should run? (leaf storm/d pulse/HP/filler

Rock: hits heatran for neutral damage, but hits charizard. Walled by steel types
I'm going to argue Fire because of Scizor, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory but that's just my opinion.

Fire is the safest option, but it depends on your team. No matter what, I think you're probably going to have to eliminate a threat or two before you bring Serperior in, so it depends what you're best set up to eliminate before doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)