Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Gothorita or Poliwhirl safari, or can someone with access to Gothorita and Poliwhirl Safaris catch a HA Female in a Premier ball for me?

OK so I need a Harvest Exeggcute and please don't try to rob me, I don't care about IVs, I don't need a shiny. I just need a simple thing I can offer other hidden ability Pokemon and if you have one and don't mind just lettin me breed an egg I'll send it back with a BP item or whatever

Ft: Jpn Shiny Mew level 100 And Jpn Meloetta Level 100

Idk the ivs on these they were traded too me a while back. But they are both event so there legit and not hacked that i do know for a fact.

Lf: Shiny legends i don't have (ivs don't matter) As of now i have Genesect/Giratina and the 3 dogs

Biggest want is shiny darkrai or shiny lando therian(with stealth rock)

Pm offers or quote if intrested.

OK so I need a Harvest Exeggcute and please don't try to rob me, I don't care about IVs, I don't need a shiny. I just need a simple thing I can offer other hidden ability Pokemon and if you have one and don't mind just lettin me breed an egg I'll send it back with a BP item or whatever
Give me little bit..eggy hordes are rare as hell but im work in on the same thing

well... now that i know the wonders of pokecheck if anyone wants any legendary pokemon send me a PM (if you want IVs on them though then i dunno lol)

Is there any way to get only Poison Heal instead of Effect Spore and Poison Heal on my Shroomishs I'm breeding?? Neither are hidden.

Looking for a Magic Guard, Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

I can offer copious spitbacks, PPups, battle items and a 4IV Ditto (Kalos).

PM.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to get only Poison Heal instead of Effect Spore and Poison Heal on my Shroomishs I'm breeding?? Neither are hidden.
The ability is chosen 80%/20% based on the ability of the parent. So, if your female Shroomish has Poison Heal, 80% of the offspring will be Poison Heal, and 20% will be Effect Spore. With a Hidden Ability, it goes 60%/20%/20%, with the 60% being the Hidden Ability.

If you need a female 5 IV Poison Heal Shroomish, I have one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)