Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my Buneary is lvl 45 and have still to evolve, any tip for fast happiness? Been using befriending Opower, but dont seem to help

Does anyone have a cloned (or non-cloned) Keldeo or Genesect for trade? IVs and shininess don't matter. I just need one of each for dex credit and can't find them on the GTS. I can make offers if you want to PM me.

I got all of the happiness evolution for my dex faster using GTS, honestly. Are you using a Soothe Bell?
Dont have one, but thought Lucky egg gave a similar effect

Amie for a little, then soothe bell befriending. .a massage and juice wouldn't hurt
Ill give it a massage and some juice then, bunnies love massage and juice :-P and thanks for the Bouf, dont get why there isnt any of them on the gts

Dont have one, but thought Lucky egg gave a similar effect
Lucky Egg boosts EXP. I've never heard of it boosting happiness. You get the Soothe Bell from a woman in Shalour in a house on the southwest of town by showing her a pokemon with high happiness. If you still have your starter it should qualify.

The shell bell restores health based on damage dealt, the lucky egg increases experience, the luxury ball and the soothe bell both increase friendship gains. Gaining levels and walking with a mon in the party are both easy ways to increase friendship.

Looking for almost any female 4-5 spitbacks with desirable natures/moves/abilities! Have loads of 5 IV Shroomish, Snover, and Larvitar to trade one for one, as well as 4 IV Klefkis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)