Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

I might get it out there since everyone will pass eventually.

I'm survivor, the only unaligned role of this present game. I targeted DLE both nights. The second, nothing happened, plus, I got distracted, which means the kill was on me but since my ability got disabled no one died.

Idk if I made it obvious enough, I'm on the town side since there is more towns than mafs, it would make no sense for me to go the other way around.

If town wants to win the game, they need to stick with the current targets: DLE, Cancerous and Moody. I don't care much on either town win or maf win, but I'm definitely not scared of mafia since I can redirect their kill on me.

My ability is to target someone else to get the kill instead of me if I receive the kill. But it got disable, and coincidentally, the kill never happened, which means that the kill was on me.

It is the most plausible cause, unless someone can attest otherwise.

If the kill was really on me, that means I was pretty on point in d2. It was the smartest kill since d1, so it should come to no surprise if the kill was on me in d2

There was actually a simple answer to that which you overlooked. There's also something else you overlooked.

Survivor:
-You may choose one target every night, if you are attacked, they will receive the attack instead and vice versa.
-You can't target the same person two times in a row.
-You own one vest that will make you death night immune on use.
-If you are jailed but not executed by the Jailor you will target the Jailor.
-In the final three or in case of a draw, you will win and no longer count as an alive player in the game, forcing a game end.
I targeted DLE both nights.
Da Letter El MoodyCloud Cancerous tonithetourguide leonard (from big bang theory) Lynch All Liars

unvote
vote Exene

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)